Max.Wallace
fire_wings

Round #6

fire_wings
Started: 9/16/2016 Category: News

Max.Wallace

Con

DDO has allowed a round #6, and apparently I forfeited.

http://www.debate.org...

Round 6 is only for me to lose.
fire_wings

Pro

This debate is about whenether there is a Round 6, or if there is no Round 6. Pro concedes that there is a round 6, therefore vote for CON.
Max.Wallace

Con

Pro is then a scum sucking baboon of the establishment, as there are only 5 rounds allowed in a challenge, dork. Bring it.
fire_wings

Pro

What Con says is WRONG. There are 6 rounds, as it says that "round 3" has 2 rounds, as it says 2 "this round has not been posted yet" 3*2= 6, so there is 6 rounds, and conduct for me because Con lied. VOTE FOR PRO.
Max.Wallace

Con

That is obviously new math and completely false, and you know it, bacon.
fire_wings

Pro

"That is obviously new math"

That's 1st grade math of 3 multiply of 2. It might be new for you because you are too old, but not that new for us students. My opponent says that it is completely false, but what he says is false, as it shows "This round has not been posted yet" 6 times in this debate. There can also be 4 rounds, 2 rounds, 6 rounds, 8 rounds, and 10 rounds. So, I am correct that there is a round 6. You yourself conceded in the first round, saying that there are 6 rounds, and you lose because you said that there was a round 6, and you lose against it. And, you called me bacon, which is bad conduct.

Therefore, VOTE FOR PRO.
Posted by Max.Wallace 4 months ago
Max.Wallace
Proof democracy is doomed as there are more idiots voting then people. We the PEOPLE chumps, will whip your arss, fools.
Posted by Max.Wallace 5 months ago
Max.Wallace
Self destruct!!!!!!! DDO.
Posted by LuciferWept 5 months ago
LuciferWept
You should learn to count. And learn to argue. That was such an easy debate to win and you lost it. Because you couldn't count.
Posted by Emmarie 5 months ago
Emmarie
I just checked it out. I never saw anything like it on any debate here.
Vote Placed by missmozart 5 months ago
missmozart
Max.Wallacefire_wingsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con basically concedes in this debate as (s)he did not provide any sort of argument or rebuttal to Pro's points. Con also loses on conduct because (s)he was unbelievably rude, particularly when calling Pro "a scum sucking baboon" in Round 2. What kind of sportsmanship is that? Pro negates the resolution by successfully proving that Con's statement that there are six rounds, is completely false.