Jay1980
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Roy moore is innocent.

Jay1980 has forfeited round #2.

Jay1980

Pro

I think judge roy Moore is being railroaded. Those women are lieing. I support roy moore 100%. What do ya'll think ?
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Con

"During the Senate race, allegations surfaced that Moore had pursued or sexually assaulted five high school girls while in his 30s. One woman stated that when she was 14, a 32-year old Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her. Another woman said that Moore sexually assaulted her when she was 16. Moore denied allegations of sexual assault, but did not deny consensual relationships with teenagers." [1]
[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

He is not innocent, these women are honest.
Posted by Nd2400 2 months ago
Nd2400
Oh I'm sorry. I must have missed it. I didn't see it in your debate nor in the comment section. I didn't see a ink to your credible Source. So having that proof you clam you have is no where to be seen.
Posted by Jay1980 2 months ago
Jay1980
@ nd2400 i did post proof.
Posted by Nd2400 2 months ago
Nd2400
Yea and just about all politician read a script too. Actually most people on tv or any kind of a statement is read by a script. So again that is not evidence... You need to actually use Google and research. The word research and Look up evidence to gather a real argument....
Posted by Jay1980 2 months ago
Jay1980
Those woman where liying. The red hair lady was reading off a script.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 2 months ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@jay1980 Your turn.
Posted by Nd2400 2 months ago
Nd2400
That doesn't mean it not true. People in power abuse their power the time. What if this was your daughter that was the victim? Would you also say she is lying to right off the bat...
Posted by Jay1980 2 months ago
Jay1980
@nd2400 because the woman are saying that it happened more then 20 years ago.
Posted by GrimlyF 2 months ago
GrimlyF
Innocence or guilt are irrelevant. The man has been judged in the court of Public Opinion which needs no proof , mere accusation being enough to hang. Here in England they are dropping like flies. So how can it be that not a single person, after a solid month of pointing fingers, has been charged?.
Posted by PointyDelta 2 months ago
PointyDelta
I think you're an idiot, is what I think.
Posted by Nd2400 2 months ago
Nd2400
How do you know the women are lying? Do you have any evidence of them lying? How do you know Roy Moore is innocent without any evidence? Just because he said so? So no politician has ever lied? You can't proof he is innocent.