Vapeo
ShockT

Russell Wilson is the Best QB in the NFL

Started: 2/20/2016 Category: Sports

Vapeo

Pro

Best is defined as performance and skill.
Consider, who would you want starting on your ideal team, who would you draft first, or who should be paid the most.

First round is acceptance.

Justification must be provided, or you lose. You can appeal to emotion, but there must be justification.

Thats basically it.
Have fun
ShockT

Con

Russell Wilson, best QB in the NFL. That doesn't sound right. Are you saying NFL currently, or with historic players as well. This debate will for surely not be a long one, as Russell Wilson is only 27 years old, and can certainly do more to best his status as NFL QB. I'm not certain what elements of his game are the best in the league as of right now. Next to fellow young QB's, he is elite, I would favor Wilson over the likes of, Kaepernick, Dalton, and Luck. However, I definitely can say that against others such as Manning, Brady, and Roethlisberger, he is not quite at that level.
1) Rings: Wilson's got one. Brady has 4. Manning has 2. Roethlisberger has 2. Qbs with one like Wilson? Flacco has one, as well as Brees. Also, as Brees has one, are you to say they are the same, Brees in his prime is much better.
I accept the challenge
Vapeo

Pro

I think Wilson currently is the best qb in the NFL, in terms or performance and skill. Let me clarify, he is the most capable out of those who have performed as well as he has. That said, others are elite, but he is the beset because his ability to succeed behind the worst line in the NFL is unrivaled. He also is mobile, accurate, and has a powerful arm. Stats can confirm this, and i will provide some.
ShockT

Con

ShockT forfeited this round.
Vapeo

Pro

Russell is the best overall qb, number one becase of his 2nd all time qb rating, with one of the worst olines in history.
ShockT

Con

ShockT forfeited this round.
Vapeo

Pro

Vapeo forfeited this round.
ShockT

Con

ShockT forfeited this round.
Vapeo

Pro

Vapeo forfeited this round.
ShockT

Con

ShockT forfeited this round.
Posted by usawinseverytime 1 year ago
usawinseverytime
The instigator fails to consider that there is much more to being an NFL quarterback than being athletic. Tom Brady does not have a good deep ball and he is practically immobile, however there is no other quarterback in the NFL right now that I would want leading my team at the quarterback position. The original assertion should've been "Russell Wilson is the most skillful quarterback."