Russia could start a Soviet revival

I believe that Russia is slowly building up to a Soviet revival. First round acceptance only. Also I don't care about citing your sources.

The first round is solely for acceptance.

First of all I just want to let everyone know that if I come of as an anti-Russian and/or offensive I am sorry and I will try to be more sensitive but this is in it's self a sensitive topic. Ok so to clarify I will argue that Russia might be preparing or starting a Soviet revival. My opponent will try to argue against me by disproving me if possible and providing a counterclaim.

My first claim is about Ukraine. I'll start with a place called Crimea I'm sure you've heard about it in the news. Russia is strengthening their bases in Crimea (1). Now I'm sure some of you are wondering why Crimea is so important. If you'll be so kind to open up the link I posted under source number 2 it's a map of Ukraine and it will help me explain (2). Okay so if you opened up the link it's a map of Ukraine with Crimea highlighted, there's a few names in the circle and one is Sevastopol. Sevastopol has the nearest port to Russia in Europe that doesn't freeze year round. For Russia acquiring this port is the naval passage through Europe.

My second claim is also about Ukraine but I'm not going as in depth as my first claim. Russia not just Tuesday sent more troops into Ukraine (3). If Russia is not at war or has no reason to have more troops in Russia then why bulk up.

I'll leave more for later but first I want to see my opponents counterclaim and or rebuttal.

Hypocriticism forfeited this round.

Thanks for participating

Hypocriticism forfeited this round.
Posted by Way2CheesE 1 year ago
I am Russian, yet this seems pretty racist to me.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture