MrMagic
pc131313

Russia has every right to annex the Crimea

MrMagic

Con

The first round shall be acceptance only, though if you do wish to elaborate into your opening argument then by all means do so. I wish my opponent the very best of luck.
pc131313

Pro

Hello MrMagic, I have chosen to take up the debate as con, arguing that russia does not have every right to annex the Crimea. Is it safe to assume we are only talking about the common definition of Crimea, which includes only the peninsula, and the port of Sevastopol?
MrMagic

Con

MrMagic forfeited this round.
pc131313

Pro

Sorry for that, but you could have notified me of it and started your argument anyways.
MrMagic

Con

I was looking to debate a genuine supporter.
pc131313

Pro

Then I'm very sorry. However, a lot of people don't argue from conviction here. If you want a genuine supporter, you may want to state clearly that your opponent must be a true, hardcore supporter of this or that position. If you want to avoid idiots like me in the future (again, I apologize fully) you can also make sure you clearly state your position in your first argument as well. Some people have a tendency to assume you automatically took "pro" for the statement you are making. Again, I'm very sorry for ruining the debate.
Posted by MrMagic 3 years ago
MrMagic
I was looking for someone to argue as pro. thats why I took the con position...
Posted by Jifpop09 3 years ago
Jifpop09
So stupid, no no no. Please win against whatever uneducated troll accepts.