Empiral
TheSymbiote

Russia should have more rewards in WW2

Empiral

Pro

I believe Russia should have all of Germany after WW2.
TheSymbiote

Con

This statement does not have any supporting facts. It is just a claim, I urge my opponent to find some facts and reasons why Russia should've had more rewards in ww2. But to start it off. If you live in America isnt this treason? You wanted the country that killed millions of people to get more rewards from your home country. America underestimated the enemy that is all.
Empiral

Pro

First off, Russia fought about 90% of the German Army during WW2 and suffered more than any other country. If the Allies didn't have Russia the Allies would have been screwed during D-Day. Also, I don't believe this is treason. So what if Russia killed millions of people? The US also killed civilians.
TheSymbiote

Con

First off, the USA fought a hard and tough war. Now I am saying this because it is true. The Russians signed that contract. They accepted the terms. It wasnt just like "We lost, here is money" They were the enemy. Imagine if they wanted more? If they took a bunch of money and plummited USA into a Dark Age, we wouldnt be where we are right now. History changing debates are hard to make out. Because you would have to change history. There is no good answer for this. We dont know what woulve happened. If the Russians took billions of dollars or even more, I dont know what wouldve happened
Empiral

Pro

Empiral forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Con

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Empiral

Pro

Empiral forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Con

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Empiral

Pro

Empiral forfeited this round.
TheSymbiote

Con

TheSymbiote forfeited this round.
Posted by Chain 2 years ago
Chain
WOOWWWWW SOMEBODY FORFITED i debated against Empiral once and he/she kinda failed really badly.
Posted by The-Voice-of-Truth 2 years ago
The-Voice-of-Truth
And why do you think that?