Deb-8-A-Bull
StronglyOnionatedPlatypus

SET A BED thats debates bacwards.

Started: 3/11/2016 Category: Funny

Deb-8-A-Bull

Pro

Backwards debating. The first round is nothing but I have 2 explain.

Rd 2 only arguments on the "other" persons debate. Why they are wrong. Example. I say My opponent argues that old people should be put down , he states that when their 65 they should be shoot. I think his wrong because 65 is still young, so on so on

Rd 3 make your case, on the other persons Rd 2 arguments. For example you will now make your case on putting old people down. And I will make my case on what your rd 2 arguments were.

Rd 4 acceptance and best wishes . And tell your opponent why you idolize them.

No racist , or rude topics
StronglyOnionatedPlatypus

Con

I must say, this has been an excellent debate. You've debated well, and I really haven't looked at it from your point of view before.
Deb-8-A-Bull

Pro

I would like to Thank my opponent for the debate, and wish him the best of luck in the past.

My opponent's states that 4 middle of the sea, State of the art, Seahorse race tracks , will provide around 70 jobs , with a net income close to 30 million. Combined yearly , I would like to see how they come up with these " over inflated " figures " and what do you mean by middle of the sea ? When I 1st read your topic I thought how would a track not just float away. But for some Strange reason , I really like your idea of track distances being spot on.

GAMBLING. I see you spell it gamberling. This should be noted to any 1 who votes.

On the gambling part of it . I believe you underestimate the governing body side of things, as I underestimated 1000 characters per rnd . it's not just place bets and win. There is much more 2 it. And with so many ways people can gamble, they don't need more.
I'm also concerned for the safety of the seahorses. As many would be

Vote pro. So I can win
StronglyOnionatedPlatypus

Con

My opponent has repeatedly stated that middle-of-the-sea seahorse racetracks would cost more than what is reasonable, but that is wrong. They would be inflatable and movable which would cause them to cost much less, and they would produce am estimated net income of 30 million US dollars per year through admission fees and gamberling. According to a survey I conducted myself, nearly 50% of people would consider going to one of these tracks for a vacation.

Gamberling is the point you have stressed the most, (by the way, Las Vegas is in Nevada, not Mexico.) and I would like to say this: seahorse racetracks aren't all about gambling. There would be regulations as to how much one could gamble, and the majority of people will not gamble too irresponsibly.[1] The point of gambling is for fun, and any fun thing can become bad if you use it too much.

I would also like to see where you got your 5% casualty rate, because that is just plain wrong. Various safety precautions would be taken.
Deb-8-A-Bull

Pro

I've obtained 2 quotes from companies that deal with this race track thing you talk about. The 1st company named scratch and dint smash repairs , quoted. listen mate were a vehicle car repairs shop. The 2nd place was Seahorse race track engineering. And they said they will build it for 72.8 million .

I also obtained the price of a license to allow Gambling , and that's directly from the gaming commission board based in Las Vegas , Mexico 90210. And that's 1 mirron* dollars , that's correct a mirron*.

P.E.T.A The animal rights group. Will not allow this to happen. As 95% of seahorses are badly effected after racing .
And when i surveyed 100 seahorses. Only 5% race casually.
I also found 33% of people would consider going there for a holiday. But only if the middle of the ocean resort and race track , Was nowhere near the water. No 1 In their right mind would build this to make money .and I tested different size lumps of concrete. And , concrete don't float.
StronglyOnionatedPlatypus

Con

StronglyOnionatedPlatypus forfeited this round.
Deb-8-A-Bull

Pro

This debate went a little pear shaped.
On your second round you where to make a argument on a different subject .
O well good game .
StronglyOnionatedPlatypus

Con

Posted by Deb-8-A-Bull 11 months ago
Deb-8-A-Bull
LOL I described the way it works so bad . Looking at it now
Posted by Deb-8-A-Bull 11 months ago
Deb-8-A-Bull
I was wanting you to write a different story .for that rnd . So I have to combat that 1
All good but .
Posted by sara_ann_dee 11 months ago
sara_ann_dee
This MADE MY DAY! xD