RationalMadman
emospongebob527

[SHARED BOP] Hitler's philosophy is superior in morality and reasoning to Stalin's

RationalMadman

RationalMadman

Con

I went con to this because when I made this debate before there was large-scale confusion as to whether or not one simply could win by saying neither was superior to other and both were equally disgusting.

There is a shared burden of proof (BoP) so simple negation of my points will result in a seven point forfeit in votes since you must have constructive points of your own in favour of Hitler's philosophy.

I was once your typical pro-capitalist, anti-communist guy. I studied basic politics and thought I knew all about it. However, if you were to take Hitler as a main figure in what we propose as pure capitalism (since the African and Indian versions of it have turned it into ugly corruption) and were to take Stalinist Communism (as opposes to Marxist/Trotskyist Communism) as the true form of communism (whereby force is a far more encouraged method than democracy) then I will prove to you that Stalin, as opposed to Hitler, proves communism to be a far superior political regime.

I shall now outline both philosophies with a quick opening statement as to why I think Stalin's is superior, I want my opponent's opening statement (in favour of Hitler's philosophy) in round 1, it is not just for acceptance.

Stalin's philosophy: Whilst adapting to the needs of workers is allowed, the majority of a regime should purely be to make all people feel equal, think the same and to work for the common good of their state, not for the individual only.
Stalin's moral code:
  • Kill any enemy as soon as one can. Always murder them, as opposed to torture, unless torture is 100% essential to extract information, then kill the tortured individual to end suffering.
  • True mercy and justice is a hard thing to carry out at the same time. The only way to do so is to mercifully kill any who stand in the way of justice. To be truly just one must force true equality of the common man as an ideology ingrained into everything that man does.
  • Do not segregate based on anything other than one's ideology or threat to the ideology of equality. (especially not race, disability and religion [see next one for religion])
  • Never involve religion or any set of written rules which prevent one's ability to question and improve them if it is logical to do so (Stalin was a heavy atheist)
  • Never brainwash the children of your state, or nation, to believe in a superior being of any kind other than that of those who seek to enforce equality (so no God, no prophet)
Hitler's philosophy: All people must compete mercilessly to succeed. However, only those with blonde hair and blue eyes are truly entitled to do so (Hitler had brown hair and brown eyes). Any who are rich (for example the Jews) should be annihilated as this is the true concept of capitalism in the Nazi sense of the word.

Hitler's moral code:
  • Torture any enemy or make them be useful to you until they collapse of exhaustion. If they are of no use to you, gas them... Or shoot them depending on how you feel at that moment.
  • Claim to be Christian and use religion as a strong part of your regime (after all, Judaism is not Christianity, which only goes further in your favour).
  • Kill (or torture, depending how you feel at the time) the disabled, other races and anyone who is not normal (taking the Aryan race as normal).

I think Stalin's philosophy and moral code, although just as severely tyrannical as Hitler's, show much more fairness throughout. He would rather a communist disabled black man than a capitalist white man. Hitler would kill the weirdo before the normal looking guy before even realising the clash in ideology, at which stage he would just command the other man to be killed, this is a stupid system of morality as both men end up dead and useless to Hitler.
emospongebob527

Pro

RationalMadman

Con

You have officially forfeited 7 points.

"I shall now outline both philosophies with a quick opening statement as to why I think Stalin's is superior, I want my opponent's opening statement (in favour of Hitler's philosophy) in round 1, it is not just for acceptance."

"There is a shared burden of proof (BoP) so simple negation of my points will result in a seven point forfeit in votes since you must have constructive points of your own in favour of Hitler's philosophy."

Time to remake this debate.
emospongebob527

Pro

I'm sorry....................................................................................................................................................................................................................,
RationalMadman

Con

no ur not
emospongebob527

Pro

Vote for Jessica Biel.
Posted by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
Why exactly would you word the resolution that way and take con? Wouldn't it be easier and less confusing to just switch it around and take pro?

Sorry, it just annoys me when people take con without having any good reason to.
Posted by One_Winged_Rook 4 years ago
One_Winged_Rook
I was excited for this debate too.... BOO to the both of you!
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
I can fault him for that he accepted the bloody debate and I stated it very clearly
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
NO I said this "I shall now outline both philosophies with a quick opening statement as to why I think Stalin's is superior, I want my opponent's opening statement (in favour of Hitler's philosophy) in round 1, it is not just for acceptance."
Posted by Muted 4 years ago
Muted
He had a total of 5 rounds to do so. He could do so in the 4th round and you can't fault him for that
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Yes it does I specifically said it does. in myround one debate.
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Posted by Muted 4 years ago
Muted
RM, Emo just accepted in the first round, that doesn't mean he loses the debate.
Posted by One_Winged_Rook 4 years ago
One_Winged_Rook
good luck emosponge... i got a feeling madman is going to be quite out there on this one
Posted by RationalMadman 4 years ago
RationalMadman
Trust me, don't even go there.
Vote Placed by phantom 4 years ago
phantom
RationalMadmanemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro should have read the rules.
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
RationalMadmanemospongebob527Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Meh. Pro failed to follow the rules, but I don't feel like following them either, so no seven points.