Xo_Kiko_Cat_oX
Agatha06

SIMS 4 is Better than Minecraft

Xo_Kiko_Cat_oX

Pro

Good Evening Agatha06. I am debating to you that SIMS 4 is better than minecraft. It is much better that minecraft because that you can have more than 1 character moving at the same time and you can make a huge house and there is much more to do. You can also speed up the time so you don't have to wait for everything to finish like work and school. Then you have free time. Your children can play and you can be a spy for your job. How Cool! So Agatha06 now have I convinced you that SIMS 4 is better than minecraft.
Agatha06

Con

Minecraft you can build anything. In survival or creative. You can kill bad guys and do all the awesome things. You can mine and have mineshafts and have a garden or even create a server. Kiko Cat or whatever your name is I know I'm right and you secretly agree with me.
Xo_Kiko_Cat_oX

Pro

Well, duh. You can't have children on minecraft! In SIMS 4 you can! And you can play with virtual people while on minecraft if you want to play with other virtual people you have to go onto multiplayer. And by virtual I mean nobody is playing them they just move by themselves! And there are awesome graphics on SIMS, while on minecraft everything is all blocks and blocks oh, uhh, I forgot one more thing, oh yeah, BLOCKS!!!!!!!! Anyway U need 2 vote 4 SIMS! Or u r all dogs and by dogs I mean cops and female dogs! B**CHES!
Agatha06

Con

Hey! The blocks are the best part. You can have totally awesome skins KT. Yes that is her NAME!!!!! My name is Agatha. Minecraft enables you to use your top most creative. By the way, it's not nice to swear!!!!!!! I know u think that minecraft is better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xo_Kiko_Cat_oX

Pro

Xo_Kiko_Cat_oX forfeited this round.
Agatha06

Con

Agatha06 forfeited this round.