SJW's are psychopaths
Debate Rounds (3)
1. Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.
2. Social justice calls for accountability. For example, in social justice "racism" is defined as widely held attitudes, or beliefs held by the majority of oppressive people that result in widespread, systematic discrimination against the minority group. By this definition, people of color cannot be racist. Since the oppressors are the ones that are creating the system of oppression, social justice calls the oppressors to dismantle the systems of oppression.
I also recommend this social justice subreddit to learn more.
Basically, social justice calls for people to examine their own prejudices and beliefs and to try to change them so people can be treated fairly and have equal opportunities without regards to race, gender, etc. at one point in history, women couldn't vote. People had to change their attitudes
3. You only cited extremists.
I cited a few articles in point #1.
4. Social justice is one of the most peaceful movements in history, compared to Nazism and other violent movements.
I never heard of violence in the movement, but I know some are extreme in their beliefs. However this does not speak for all SJWs
1. You cited a few extreme SJWs who do not speak for the majority.
Laverne Cox Speech on Sexism & Transphobia
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by geho89 6 hours ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||3||0|
Reasons for voting decision: This debate was limited on substance. Pro opened with a nonsensical statement that did not at all relate to the claim. The claim itself was too general, which leaves the audience to interpret it as all, some, or perhaps a specific set of SJW being psychopaths. Con was able to somewhat managed to define a psychopath, but a credible dictionary version is preferred. Con was not able to successfully define what a SJW is and cited websites that only provided news that might be related to SJW, but not credible facts, studies, or research. An example is the claim "Social justice is one of the most peaceful movements in history," with no sources or evidence that this is in fact true. Con also brings up a contradiction of never hearing of violence in the movement, but know that some are extreme in their beliefs. Pro provided no argument or counterarguments in this debate and merely cited sources that I have no clue whether it supports his non-argument or not.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.