SJW's are psychopaths
Debate Rounds (3)
1. Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.
2. Social justice calls for accountability. For example, in social justice "racism" is defined as widely held attitudes, or beliefs held by the majority of oppressive people that result in widespread, systematic discrimination against the minority group. By this definition, people of color cannot be racist. Since the oppressors are the ones that are creating the system of oppression, social justice calls the oppressors to dismantle the systems of oppression.
I also recommend this social justice subreddit to learn more.
Basically, social justice calls for people to examine their own prejudices and beliefs and to try to change them so people can be treated fairly and have equal opportunities without regards to race, gender, etc. at one point in history, women couldn't vote. People had to change their attitudes
3. You only cited extremists.
I cited a few articles in point #1.
4. Social justice is one of the most peaceful movements in history, compared to Nazism and other violent movements.
I never heard of violence in the movement, but I know some are extreme in their beliefs. However this does not speak for all SJWs
1. You cited a few extreme SJWs who do not speak for the majority.
Laverne Cox Speech on Sexism & Transphobia
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Mharman 1 month ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||3||1|
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave an example, and I have seen many cases of this myself.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.