TetsuRiken
DudeStop

SSJ God Goku is Better than SSJ 4 Goku

Started: 11/10/2013 Category: TV

TetsuRiken

Pro

I challenge any one to this as long as you know what both are.
DudeStop

Con

Hi! I know what this is. I'm not a huge DBZ fan but I've heard what all this is about.

1. You cannot prove it.
Gt is non cannon. The creator of the originals didn't make GT, so even if you had a quote from him saying he is stronger, Toriyama can't decide. It's like the creator of one superhero claiming his comic is stronger than another one without any real proof.

2. Why can't they be equal?

Continually throughout the series the good guy is weaker than the bad one. Then the good guy finds a new form, and beats the bad guy. This is what happens, except the SSJ4 Goku actually beats his foe. The God Goku loses after he transforms.

3. Is god the last form Goku can take in the real series? If he is, then maybe in the non cannon series SSJ 4 isn't the last form and he can transform into the next form.
TetsuRiken

Pro

I'll be honest I was just board when I started it and true I can't prove it its more hypothetical and I don't think there will be a official SSJ 4 because of gt plus I was thinking that Omega could at the most destroy a few planets Bills could destroy the whole d@nm universe if wanted to on top of that SSJ God Goku was in space and SSJ 4 Goku never went into space.
DudeStop

Con

Ok so space we don't know because Ssj4 Goku never went into space, but man think.

If Pikilo can destroy the moon when his power level is that low, (Like... 500-1000 maybe?) then don't you think they could destroy more than a few planets? Take Freeza for example. He destroys a planet and then starts laughing. It obviously doesn't take much energy.
He does this in his FIRST form.
TetsuRiken

Pro

True Freeza could do this but think Bills is the god of distrution and goku was almost par with Bills and more than likely he could take out the entire universe with a filck of his wrist.
DudeStop

Con

Ok I almost decided to agree with you but the KEY difference between them is that Goku only held Super Sayan God up for a short amount of time. S S J 4 was on for a way longer time than Goku was as a God.
Also, he needed help to achieve this form.
If Goku as a ssj4 could just survive a couple minutes, he would beat SSJGod Goku.
TetsuRiken

Pro

But if you remember he turned SSJ God briefly when Bills though his Super Nova and he still had the energy boost from the transformation.
DudeStop

Con

The way this happened was the same reason Vegita got mad and beat up Bills: His loved ones were in danger. It shows a clip of his family in danger and fear of being killed. Gohan even does this when he beat up Freeza, attacked Nappa, beat up Raditz, killed Cell. This is nothing more than a trait the sayans have. When they get mad, and someone's in danger, they gain tremendous energy for a short time.
TetsuRiken

Pro

He still had the Extra energy from SSJ God and as they said they weren't at full power Goku was at 80% and he still doing well even after God was down.
DudeStop

Con

He would've been killed. Bills was using only 70%. Yet still: Vegita, is a SSJ2 and he beat up Bills with this Sayan power up. It doesn't necessarily mean that Goku still had God powers, only that he powered up from the family in peril thing.

Also he wasn't doing so well. He lost in almost the same amount of time at King Kai's planet, he only took more hits which couldv'e been from his when a Sayan gets beat up then healed they gain power thing. The only way he could keep up with Bill's speed was with instant transmission...
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Yeah man.
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Really that's what you were?!
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Devil's advocate mate.
Posted by Gohan12345 3 years ago
Gohan12345
Playstationsucks :-@ just be quite becuz goku would have turned into the gods and beat u up
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
This is not your place to comment
Posted by Playstationsucks001 3 years ago
Playstationsucks001
goku sucks...
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
PS yes it would
Posted by TetsuRiken 3 years ago
TetsuRiken
Yea I own a copy with the English dub of my PS3 and I did hear about the series about a revival for DBZ
Posted by DudeStop 3 years ago
DudeStop
Mate have you seen the movie yet? Rumor has it that they are making a whole series with that movie being the start if it. Would that be awesome?