Max.Wallace
KingofEverything

Saints have dirt under their nails.

KingofEverything

Max.Wallace

Pro

That's just the truth. Clean handed scum only care about themselves. That is the truth.
KingofEverything

Con

I accept, and my opponent must show that saints have dirt under their nails. He carries the BoP.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Show me a saint that isn't dead, and as they are under the dirt, the dirt is under their nails. Or they are ashes in the wind, in which case, you, the acceptor of this esteemed debate, must also prove they have not. Tell us why you took this debate, Negativity.
KingofEverything

Con

By definition a saint is a nice person. Not all nice people have dirt under their nails.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Who defined that? Mullah Omar has saints too, and they are not "nice". Please elaborate on your definition of sainthood, if you dare.
KingofEverything

Con

KingofEverything forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Just another potential fan of Islam quitting. So be it.
KingofEverything

Con

My opponent must show that nice people have dirt under their nails
Max.Wallace

Pro

My opponent must prove all saints are nice people, as that was their lead argument.
KingofEverything

Con

My opponent must show that nice people have dirt under their nails. They have not.

You had the BoP.
Posted by whiteflame 1 year ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Midnight1131// Mod action: NOT Removed<

3 points to Con (Arguments), 1 point to Pro (Conduct). FF so conduct to Pro. However I must give arguments to Con because Pro had the full BOP in this debate. When Con asked for this, Pro failed to give a reasonable answer, only claiming that all saints are dead. First off, this is just a claim without any evidence, and secondly, Con already shows that by definition, a saint is simply "a nice person." Pro tries to refute this by saying that Mullah Omar has saints, and they aren't nice, but in doing so, he discredits his first argument. He admits that there are saints [and he calls these people saints,] that are alive. Therefore, since Pro unknowingly admitted that there are living saints, and he failed to fulfill the BOP to show that these living saints had dirt under their nails, I give the arguments points to Con.

[*Reason for non-removal*] The voter assesses arguments made by both sides and clearly explains their decision.
************************************************************************
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
Truly it is despicilble that an inactive account can determine that I am a loser.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
A perfect example of a small minorities of system manipulators voting in order to deceive the masses. Spock was a fagburger.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
You're welcome!
Posted by The_Great_Philosopher 1 year ago
The_Great_Philosopher
people like pro make me lose hope in humanity
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
Max.WallaceKingofEverythingTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF so conduct to Pro. However I must give arguments to Con because Pro had the full BOP in this debate. When Con asked for this, Pro failed to give a reasonable answer, only claiming that all saints are dead. First off, this is just a claim without any evidence, and secondly, Con already shows that by definition, a saint is simply "a nice person." Pro tries to refute this by saying that Mullah Omar has saints, and they aren't nice, but in doing so, he discredits his first argument. He admits that there are saints [and he calls these people saints,] that are alive. Therefore, since Pro unknowingly admitted that there are living saints, and he failed to fulfill the BOP to show that these living saints had dirt under their nails, I give the arguments points to Con.