Natsu145
Chsdebateteam

Saitama Vs Goku(pro for saitama)(con for goku) PLEASE READ ARGUMENT FIRST

Started: 5/25/2016 Category: TV

Natsu145

Pro

Hello guys, today I am going to be talking about a famous debate in the anime community, it's Saitama vs Goku. Don't worry, I'm not going to make the opponent do any specific type of format for each round. This is a "freestyle" debate. Now, I am voting for Saitama. The reason I am voting for Saitama is because of the following;

-In the anime of One Punch Man, it was stated that it took 3 years for Saitama to achieve his godlike strength. He did ONLY 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10k run everday.To get that much strength from only doing that is literally impossible, but Saitama defied the odds.

-There are many theories of on how Saitama got is strength because the way the anime explains is QUITE unimaginable. Here's a video link on how Saitama MIGHT have achieved his power below.

- https://www.youtube.com...

-I also want you to note that Saitama was only an average man before he did his training. But Goku was a Saiyan instead. Also note that Goku started training ever since he was a little boy. But Saitama has only been training for as we all know, 3 years.

-ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT IF THE CHARACTERS WERE GIVEN AT LEAST A YEAR OF PREP TIME, WE WOULD DEBATE ON WHO WOULD WIN AFTER THE ONE YEAR PREP TIME.

I wish the opponent good luck and may the battle again
Chsdebateteam

Con

First of all, I would like to thank my opponent for proposing this awesome battle, and I would like to accept all his terms of debate, including the fact that the characters would have a year of prep time. This is going to be a fun debate, and I wish you good luck!

My first point I would like to bring up is involving the time limit section of your proposal. I believe that this is EXTREMELY important to this debate, due to 1, the evidence you brought up and 2, the valuable assets that Goku has involving time, primarily Piccolos time chamber. As the show states, this allows 15 days to pass every hour, or one year every 24 hours. This gives Goku a HUGE advantage over Saitama in regards to a time limit for training. In 10 days, Goku could train 10 times more than Saitama. This also ties into your provided evidence, which for the sake of debate I will take as fact and will use it as the basis of this debate. Anyways, as the video states, Saitama trained for three years doing 100 push ups, sit ups and squats as well as running a 10km run every day. This, as the video says, is basic street training. This is stated in the show as well by Genos. This is important because your evidence shows the panel, that he claims, is where he ascends his normal limit or breaks it if you will. In a way in this panel he reaches a new level of being, one we don't even know if he can ascend further past. We have, however, seen Goku do this many, many times now and we know for a fact that he can ascend further. Imagine how far he can ascend in the amount of time you have provided, a year. With a year, he could potentially train for 365 years. Of course he would die after 365, but I would like to bring up the fact mentioned by Vegeta in which he states that Saiyans have far longer life spans than humans, so he could possibly train for 50 years, or even 100. So for all these reasons I strongly believe that Goku would win this fight after 1 year of training.
Natsu145

Pro

Hello, here are some points of mine to counter your points about Goku and Saitama

-Goku can only train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for 2 days or he will turn into nothingness. Now, since a day is a year in the time chamber, that means Goku can get 2 years of training from the time chamber. Plus if you count the whole entire rest of the year, it means that Goku will actually be able to get nearly 3 years of training in one year at MAX. This does still give Goku a huge advantage over Saitama on the amount of time he is able to train. But let me remind you that it took Saitama 3 years of training. From an AVERAGE human to a godlike being who could EASILY destroy a planet . This leads me too honestly believe that Saitama training is going to give him MORE progress in strength than it would Goku GIVEN time advantage.
"The Chamber can only be entered for two days (or two years) at a time, if anybody attempts to stay longer, they will not be able to exit, leaving them in nothingness and not allowing anyone else to use the door."

http://dragonball.wikia.com...

-Also about the Saitama and Goku limit topic, I honestly think that "to turn Super Saiyan you must break your limits" is another joke Toriyama made about DBZ. I think that Goku just unlocked his potential that he was born with was unlocked
through hard work. Now Saitama on the other hand was just a regular human, nothing special about him. Even the creator of one punch man(one) exaggerated that "Saitama was just a regular person before he got so powerful". Saitama actually BROKE his limit because he had NO potential what so ever to become this strong. Because in the video earlier, it was actually stated even after Saitama was doing his training over and over again for about a year or 2, he was still having fatigue. Normally a human body would get accustomed to doing a certain exercise, but not Saitama.
Chsdebateteam

Con

Chsdebateteam forfeited this round.
Natsu145

Pro

Vote for me!
Chsdebateteam

Con

Chsdebateteam forfeited this round.
Natsu145

Pro

Vote for me!
Chsdebateteam

Con

Chsdebateteam forfeited this round.
Posted by Nivek 12 months ago
Nivek
Saitama wins. Without a doubt.

I hated dragon balls as a kid. Too many bad memories with people I don't like.
Posted by lwittman 1 year ago
lwittman
Hitler will win.
Posted by Natsu145 1 year ago
Natsu145
Hi guys make sure to post comments on how you think may be winning or maybe some suggestions on the person you want to win