JacobAnderson
iwouldliketoobject

Same-Sex Marriages Should Be Legal In America

JacobAnderson

Pro

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Opening Arguments
Round 3: Rebuttals
Round 4: Conclusion

Please, I want someone who honestly does not believe in this, preferably someone who is strongly against this topic. I do not, in any way, want people to think I am taking the easy way out, so I would ask very kindly for someone with strong opposing views.
iwouldliketoobject

Con

I know you wanted someone who is strongly against it but I'm not I just have a resulution.
For one I think gays need their own bathroom for their sake and other people's privacy.
2. I don't think gays should be married for religious purposes but have some sort of agreement so they can have insurance benifits etc.
Anti Gay people and Pro Gay people need to realize that they can't get what they want so they need to compromise like i have expressed in my ideas.
JacobAnderson

Pro

Why do you think that gays need their own bathroom? What purpose would that serve? To me, it appears that you are being ignorant to the fact that gay men are not after the men they see in restrooms, they don't try to cop a peek at another man's business. Giving them their own bathroom would be discrimination and segregation, and I 100% doubt that America will be willing to implement this as it is exactly what happened to the blacks.

Religious reasons are not reasons to deny someone a marriage. Christians base their beliefs on equality and that God loves all, and to say otherwise is heretic. There are different religions in America, so therefore, the nation cannot base the religious aspects of same-sex marriages on one religion.

And actually, there is an unward trend on accepting same-sex marriages throughout America [1]. Open up your mind.

[1] http://www.pewresearch.org...;
iwouldliketoobject

Con

iwouldliketoobject forfeited this round.
JacobAnderson

Pro

JacobAnderson forfeited this round.
iwouldliketoobject

Con

JacobAnderson

Pro

JacobAnderson forfeited this round.
iwouldliketoobject

Con