TD
studentathletechristian8

Same sex marriage should be legalized and recognized at the state and national level

studentathletechristian8

TD

Pro

My position is that same sex marrige should be legalized and recognized nationally and my main backing is the constitution and the 1st ammendment
studentathletechristian8

Con

I thank my opponent for the debate.

Due to a self-explanatory resolution, I shall simply state that I stand in negation to the resolution as a whole.

As Pro and Instigator, my opponent has the Burden of Proof to affirm the entire resolution.

My opponent really does not bring up an argument this round. The only evidence given is the U.S. Constitution and the First Amendment. However, my opponent has merely stated that these are in existence and does not explain how or why they support the Pro case in this debate.

Thus far, there is nothing to refute. My opponent has established a debate that restricts to one thousand characters per round and only thirty minutes to argue.

The only controversial subject in the resolution may be the word "should." For this debate, "should" is defined as an implication of moral duty or obligation.

I await my opponent's commencement of argumentation. I thank the readers and my opponent for the opportunity.
TD

Pro

TD forfeited this round.
studentathletechristian8

Con

Unfortunately, my opponent has forfeited the previous round and has failed to provide valid argumentation.

At this point, there is no need to debate. My opponent and I will both give up the next round and therefore default to Con. Thank you.
TD

Pro

TD forfeited this round.
studentathletechristian8

Con

studentathletechristian8 forfeited this round.
Posted by Maikuru 7 years ago
Maikuru
Epic win
Posted by mongeese 7 years ago
mongeese
Still waiting for your response in our debate, Freeman. You have a chance to explain "Agreed." Go take it. :)
Posted by Freeman 7 years ago
Freeman
Agreed
Vote Placed by studentathletechristian8 7 years ago
studentathletechristian8
TDstudentathletechristian8Tied