InMyAbyss
CHRISSdaJIZZ

Same sex should not be able to marry

InMyAbyss

Pro

1st round will be acceptance. CHRISSdaJIZZ is for same sex marriage, I am against. Thank you for accepting my debate. Should be a good one :D IHOP

(please list your sources)
CHRISSdaJIZZ

Con

Your challenge is accepted.
InMyAbyss

Pro

Okay, first i would like to start off with why I think it shouldn't be allowed.

1) Yes, I am a christian. So I believe gay marriage is wrong.

Genesis 2:24 "Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Galatians 5:19-21 "Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,
idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions,
envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Timothy 1:10 "The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,"

Now I do not know where you stand on religion. I remember you saying you were Christian? I'm not 100% sure, but what I do know that if you believe one thing about the Bible, then you believe all of it. There isn't any cherry picking. God would not want you to just believe some of the stuff in there. If he had his disciples write morals to live by, then you should live by all of them. It would be stupid to just follow the ones *You wanted* to follow. God's plan not ours.
CHRISSdaJIZZ

Con

CHRISSdaJIZZ forfeited this round.
InMyAbyss

Pro

I forfeit until Chris responds.
CHRISSdaJIZZ

Con

CHRISSdaJIZZ forfeited this round.
InMyAbyss

Pro

InMyAbyss forfeited this round.
CHRISSdaJIZZ

Con

CHRISSdaJIZZ forfeited this round.
Posted by InMyAbyss 5 years ago
InMyAbyss
1) "crappy"- sometimes people don't like what they hear because there's a bit of truth in it. Or their ego is too big.
2)"Oh and then say that if you challenge me to a debate".-- never challenged you to a debate. I think you were meaning just by challenging you, which i never did. you still need to prove how i "challenged you". It was always "challenge me. Challenge me." I never challenged you.

Also, how were my rules favored for me to win?
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
I am half tempted to leave a comment on this debate telling you how crappy your arguments were, and then proceed to back it up with crappy reasoning. Oh and then say that if you challenge me to a debate that we have to play by certain rules that are flavored for me to win.
Yeah, I might just do it.