IAlwaysLoseDebates
KUBRICK

Samsung Galaxy S4 is better than the Iphone 5s

IAlwaysLoseDebates
Started: 4/8/2014 Category: Technology

IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

This is a debate on which phone is better, the Samsung Galaxy S4 or the IPhone 5s.
I am on the side of the S4. We will not be comparing the Galaxy S5 or the IPhone 5c because the Galaxy S5 is the newest model and the 5c has lower specs than the 5s and I want this debate to be challenging.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: First Argument
Round 3: First Rebuttal
Round 4: Second Statement
Round 5: Final Statement/Rebuttal

If you accept you will be defending the IPhone 5s.
KUBRICK

Con

I'm accept the debate.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

Thank you for accepting my debate, I would like to state my reasons that I will be bringing up in this argument.

The Galaxy S4 performs better than the IPhone 5s: The Galaxy S4 and the IPhone 5s both use a A7 chip, that is manufactured by Samsung, but as many may know they have totally different operating systems. Samsung uses the 4.4 KitKat operating system while the IPhone 5s uses IOS 7. Although the public reaction was not very good for the new IOS version. The 4.4 KitKat version allows many more shortcuts to apps and other services. Samsung products, especially their phones are made to multi task. On the s4 you can text while watching a video, look up something while talking to someone on the phone, and many more other things that can be "mixed and matched" The IPhone doesn't have this great ability though. It may be able to run applications in the background, but it can not run two, on one screen, at one time, and multitasking is one of the biggest things that people look at when wanting to get a gaming system, TV, and of course, a phone.

The Galaxy S4 meets consumer needs: Many people think that bigger is better, so what did Samsung do? they made a phone with a perfectly sized screen with a length of 136.6 mm (5.38 in), a width of 69.8 mm (2.75 in), and a thickness of 7.9 mm (0.31 in). while the IPhone has stayed almost exactly the same with a 4 in. (10 cm.) screen which is very visible of how small it is compared to the S4.

Freedom of use and download: There are more apps and downloading freedom on the Galaxy mainly because it is an android, and if you understand code, you would know that writing code for an app it would be easier to write on the android system than the IOS system. Although the IOS system is harder to hack many people end up jail breaking their IPhones/IPods anyways so that claim is not very valid when talking about Mobile Devices.

I would like to see your claim on why you think that the IPhone 5s is better than the Galaxy S4, KUBRICK.
KUBRICK

Con

KUBRICK forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

My opponent seems to not have posted their statement, so I will give them another round to.
KUBRICK

Con

KUBRICK forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

By this time I believe that my opponent has forfeited.
KUBRICK

Con

KUBRICK forfeited this round.
IAlwaysLoseDebates

Pro

I would like to state out that is you are going to accept a debate you should go through with it. If you have to do other things I suggest that you don't accept debates that are not in your schedule.
KUBRICK

Con

KUBRICK forfeited this round.
Posted by blueraven 3 years ago
blueraven
Con is one of those guys that think there going to win from crazy fans of the IPhone I like the Iphone 5s better but I will vote against con because they forfeit every round
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 3 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
There is only one of those hashtags I can agree with and that would be..... #TWINS4LYF
Posted by TheDebateTwins 3 years ago
TheDebateTwins
I think the I phone is better because you have a front camera, to take a beautiffull seflie.. But FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIEE!! #FIRSTLETMETAKEASELFIEE!! #SELFIEE!! #SELFIEE!! #SELFIEE!! #Self #ie #SELFIEE!! #beautifulselfie #notmyproblem #hashtag #after #hashtag #hashtage #toomanyhashtags #awkward #handaches #confusing #saying #hashtag #l #o #l #LOL #aka #Laughing #out #loud #the #debate #twins
Posted by IAlwaysLoseDebates 3 years ago
IAlwaysLoseDebates
yeah but there are multiple things to mention such as specs, design, cameras, apps, systems and many more things that I feel cannot just be debated with three rounds.
Posted by IAlwaysWinDebates 3 years ago
IAlwaysWinDebates
Thats alot of rounds my friend, most people only want three.
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
IAlwaysLoseDebatesKUBRICKTied
Reasons for voting decision: Complete FF