ajayajayaj
Aree_Vanier

Samsung Galaxy S5 is better than the iPhone 5S

Started: 4/29/2014 Category: Technology

ajayajayaj

Pro

The Samsung Galaxy S5 is better than the iPhone 5S or many reasons. I will be stating all of the reasons in this debate.
Aree_Vanier

Con

I greatly believe that the Apple IPhone 5S is much better than the Samsung Galaxy S5 for numerous reasons, most of which i will state in this debate.
ajayajayaj

Pro

The S5 is better for many reasons. First of all, the iPhone 5S's A7 chip has only 1 GB 9 of RAM compared to the S5's 2 GB. Also, the S5 has expandable storage with micro SD cards. With the iPhone, however much you buy, you have. Also, the back and front cameras are better quality than on the iPhone.
Aree_Vanier

Con

I have failed at finding information to counter this statement or to make a one. Thus meaning that I am forced to surrender this debate. Congratulations Ajayajayaj for selecting the better phone and knowing you would win...

But I am still a great IPhone supporter and will always be.
ajayajayaj

Pro

Well, if you want you can join in the debate. The S5 also has more features. It has an Ultra-Power saving mode. This means that when you are running low on battery this will kick in and it will last a lot longer. It is also dust and water resistant. That means that rain won't hurt it. It also has a great health app called S Health and a heart rate sensor. It also has great auto focus and other camera tools.
Aree_Vanier

Con

Aree_Vanier forfeited this round.
ajayajayaj

Pro

ajayajayaj forfeited this round.
Aree_Vanier

Con

I still give up
ajayajayaj

Pro

ajayajayaj forfeited this round.
Aree_Vanier

Con

Aree_Vanier forfeited this round.
Posted by canucks 3 years ago
canucks
iPhone! iPhone! iPhone!
Posted by canucks 3 years ago
canucks
iPhone! iPhone! iPhone!