Freecandybars
Theradicalfeminist

Samsung Vs Apple

Theradicalfeminist has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 4 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Freecandybars

Pro

Samsung is a superior product that is, in my opinion. Apple however is an overrated, basic product. With very limited options, Apple is useless.
Theradicalfeminist

Con

Do you know how many white women use apple phones? I bet you are a manspreading, mansplaining piece of trash. Samsung phones blow up, i guess that's GODS way of telling women that men deserve to die :).
Freecandybars

Pro

Yea, one Samsung product blew up Just one. It was defective. Like how the Iphone 6 bends and how the Iphone 7 hisses. And yes, I am a dude. A Manspreading, Mansplaining , Piece of Trash. Its amazing how a feminist can be so damn creative on instigating someone about feminism.