Max.Wallace
benschroeder43

Sanders is on the side of some Billionaires. Zuckerberg.

benschroeder43

Max.Wallace

Pro

Don't let him fool you, fools.
benschroeder43

Con

I accept as to argue: Bernie Sanders is not on the side of some Billionaires.

Firstly, let me ask a question:
What do you mean by "on the side of"?

Once this is clarified, I can begin constructing my actual argument, before this, let me define some terms, and provide my opinion.

Senator Bernie Sanders: A democratic presidential candidate with hopes to reform several aspects of this nation, one of these being pertinent to this debate: Decreasing the wealth gap.

Bernie's policies will increase taxes on the wealthy and attempt to remove tax-avoiding loop holes, thereby showing him to be "against" the billionaires. (I use the word "against" to say that he will be fighting the greed of and mass accumulation of wealth by the billionaires)

I wish my opponent luck, and my the best debater win.
Max.Wallace

Pro

Want "clarification"? ask your local politician. You are no artist.
benschroeder43

Con

I am sorry to have seen you waste your second round on a simple question. Saying he is "on the side of" some billionaires is vague and could mean multiple things. I will try to argue each point, as you have clearly shown your inability to clarify a broad term.

The first possible meaning: Bernie Sanders will allow billionaires to keep much of their income. This is false, he is proposing increasing the income tax on the wealthiest people: http://i.imgur.com...

Second possible meaning: Bernie Sanders will make policies in billionaires’ favor. This is also false, because he doesn’t accept money from billionaires, as well has no PAC or Super-PAC (Political Action Committee), he is not indebted to creating policies favoring the billionaire class.

If there are any other meanings that you would like for me to touch upon, please let me know, as you were unable to previously. Also, I hope you do try to debate here, instead of focusing on the nitty gritty aspects of my arguments.

Max.Wallace

Pro

Great regurgitation of the propaganda, I pray you win. maybe.
benschroeder43

Con

I would like to conclude by pointing out how my opponent was unable to provide any evidence whatsoever on their side of the argument, whereas I was able to clearly point out Bernie's not being on the side of billionaires. I encourage voters to vote with a lack of bias and based off of who had the better argument.

Again, thank you Max.Wallace for giving me this opportunity to debate this topic. I wish you good luck in the voting process.
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
The 50 centers have beat me again, so what! LOL!
Posted by Max.Wallace 1 year ago
Max.Wallace
It's always a losing battle debating panderers. Panda bears. Mao told me.
Vote Placed by RavenDebater 1 year ago
RavenDebater
Max.Wallacebenschroeder43Tied
Reasons for voting decision: By the end of this debate, I had no idea what it was actually supposed to be about. Nonetheless, Con argued their point to the best of their ability, and all of their points went conceded. Thus my ballet goes to them
Vote Placed by Hayd 1 year ago
Hayd
Max.Wallacebenschroeder43Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro makes no arguments of his own and drops all of Con's. Thus, by default, Con wins.