AwesomeJDO
Dilara

Sandy hook shooting is a conspiracy

Dilara

AwesomeJDO

Con

I was looking at the sandy hook conspiracy debate, and ,while I realize that it's old, you stated you'd be open to anyone debating with you, and that's what I'm trying to do now.
Dilara

Pro

Thanks for debating with me. I'm not 100% certain that sandy hook was a hoax. I think there is a small chance that children actually died in that school, along with their educators. If it was real than it was a false flag operation and not some autistic kid who took 40 pounds of military material and shot 26 people in 5-7 minutes. That's absurd. There would have been multiple shooters. I believe there is a high chance that this event didn't really happen and that the families of the deceased children might be acting. I'm sorry if it offends people but that's when evidence shows. I highly recommend you read veterans today's article "top ten reasons why sandy hook was an elaborate hoax". I'll let you lost your argument first. Thanks.
AwesomeJDO

Con

To avoid a pointless, long-winded augument, just watch this video:
I apologize for its length and any offensive language.
Dilara

Pro

Thanks for debating with me. I would like you to read the veterans today article "top ten reasons why sandy hook was a elaborate hoax". Once again I don't completely believe it was a hoax. I believe there is a large possibility it was a hoax. If it was real than it was done with multiple shooters. I would also like to mention operation north woods and operation gladio. In operation north woods parts of the government tried to get Kennedy to help stage a cuban attack on Florida so America could blame the communists and invade Cuba. Our government had done this stuff before so I find it very annoying when people like the amazing atheist think it's crazy to believe that our government will do it again.
1. Wolfgang Halbig is a national school safety consultant. He spent many years as a Florida state trooper and almost 25 years as a national school safety consultant. He was present at the columbine shooting. He has been to every state and helped train people how to keep schools safe. When sandy hook first Happened he donated money. He offered to help analyze the event. He than began to realize that there were many strange things about the official story. He began asking questions. The questions were not offensive. He wanted to know who declared the victims legally dead, who installed the security cameras, who ordered the porta poddys to the seen, who didn't let the EMTs in to the school ect. After about 10 months two plain clothes cops came to his house and told him bad stuff would happen if he didn't stop asking questions. Why would they try so hard to get him to stop asking basic questions? Why would they not answer the questions? They were not offensive and they were very easy. Than 2 months later he was visited by fbi officials who told him he was being charged with harassment. He didn't harass anyone. He asked basic questions. They asked him if he owned a gun and threatened him again. The lutenant of Newtown tried to shut him up to. He was being threatened for practicing his first amendment right.
Here we have a situation where 20 children are injured and may be clinging to life. When the situation was nutralized they still didn't let EMTs in to the building. They didn't request trauma helicopters. The lutenant came to the seen two hours after it began. A kindergarten boy was told to wait in the room where the dead body's were until the seat guys got back. Meanwhile someone ordered porta podys to be sent in. Your worries about the porta posies but not the trauma helicopters? The cops parked 1/4 a mike away. The victims were declared dead in 11 minutes. Who declared them dead? Connecticut law says only a doctor can do that. On dr oz there was a little boy who said they were having a drill while explaining his view of what happened to dr oz.
I would like to mention how Robbie Parker tells us exactly my how to donate money to him. After his child was killed he's thinking about money?. 27 million dollars were collected in donations for Newtown. Most of the victims families got free houses on December 25 2009 (Connecticut online data base) the cops were given a big check by Eric holder, each family got 281,000 from the state.
Chris menfrodenia claimed he was on his way to make gingerbread houses with his daughters class room...I camo pants and a black jacket?
Kathy gaubert is a women from Georgia. A picture of her daughter lily gaubert was taken off her Instagram and used was Allison Wyatt. It was even used on professional official sandy hook sites. Kathy finally pointed out that her daughter lives in Georgia and does not attend sandy hook. We've never seen or heard from Allison's parents. In the video of the Parker family that amazing atheist has Samantha and Madeline don't have legs. Why did they photoshop this picture.
Adam Lanza was autistic. People with autism have poor motor skills. He was also 110 pounds soaking wet. He couldn't have physically carried 40 pounds of military equipment in the school and shot 26 people in 5-7 minutes with out any help. He had limited training as well. A couple target practices with mom doesn't prepare you for something like that. In columbine the shooters killed 13 people in an hour and this one guy kills 26 in 6 minutes?.
Thank you for the debate.
AwesomeJDO

Con

In regards to the columbine shooting killing 13 students in the matter of an hour, Harris and klebold were sadistic young men who took their time with the killings; instead of going on an all-out massacre, they would kill someone, watch as everyone reacted in terror, and would kill again. And keep in mind the targets of sandy hook; unarmed children and faculty members. he had an automatic rifle, someone with only basic training (which he had) can easily shoot helpless targets from a not-so-far-off range. And about Halbig, while there's numerous reports on him, there's no actual evidence, simply his word against others. And I've already seen the "top 10 reasons sandy hook is a hoax" list long before this augument. When it comes to nothing but facts, they point to a legitimate incident, not a conspiracy.
Dilara

Pro

I would like to point out that many men who have been or are in the military came out and said that it would be impossible for a 110 pound kid to carry all 40 pounds of military gear into the school and do what he supposedly did. And than on to what I said in my first argument. There was no rush to save lives. Even when the situation was neutralized only two children were taken to the hospital. EMTs take everyone to the hospital unless the person has been decapitated. 24 people were declared dead in 11 minutes. The question is by who?. In Connecticut only a doctor can do that. All Wolfgang Halbig wanted to know was who declared the victims dead, who didn't let the EMTs, who ordered the parts poddys, why no trauma helicopters were not requested, why the police parked 1/4 a mile away when they coots have parked up front and 11 other un offensive questions. No one returned his calls or answered his questions. They sent 4 cops to his house to threaten him. Why wouldn't they just answer the non offensive simple questions? Why are they trying so hard up get halbig to stop asking these simple questions? Why weren't parents allowed to see their child's bodies?. Most parents would break the door down to see their child no matter how many bullets were in them. Also the boy on the Dr Oz show said they were having a drill when Dr. Oz asked him his view of what happened that day. If you have time you should watch Sofia Smallstorms presentation called "unraveling sandy hook".
I just had to point out the obvious photo shopping one more time. Even in the picture amazing atheist showed on his video Madeline and Samantha Parker do not have legs. Vicky Soto and Anne Murphy's hands look like paws in the class photo. There are many other photos where shadows and bots parts are in the wrong places or not there at all.
Something is fishy about this whole event. It's obvious. Either it was a hoax where no one died or it was a planned attack with multiple shooters.
AwesomeJDO

Con

Once again, there's no evidence to Halbig's statement, you're going off nothing but his word. And before you ask, "What reason does he have to lie", well here it is: I believe he believes Sandy Hook is a hoax. Now ask yourself, what get's more attention; "Here's why the shooting is fake", or"Here's why this shooting is fake, and btw, the cops actually tried to threaten me to stop asking questions". He has motive to lie. And as o not letting parents see the body, it was to try to control the situation. With all the people there after the shooting, it was madness, so instead of upsetting the parents and adding more to all of this, he took pictures of he bodies to show them, as you can see in this video here https://www.youtube.com.... And as to he cop who parked 1/4 of a mile from the school, the first officer to arrive was, plain and simply, a coward. Instead of doing his job and going to handle the situation, he parked 1/4 of a mile away and called in for backup. This man's actions are cowardly, selfish, and idiotic, bu not evidence of a conspiracy. Read this article for more info: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com...
Dilara

Pro

There are files from the lake county sheriffs office that show officers visited Halbig. The reason he went to Newtown was because he had been threatened. Otherwise the Newtown board of education would "not have even heard of him" as he said in an interview. He was a Florida state trooper and than a gym teacher. He worked as a national school safety consultant for 25 years. He has been to every state training officials how to keep their schools safe. He was present at the columbine massacre. His questions about sandy hook have not been answered. A video shows him confronting the Newtown board of education and asking these simple non offensive questions which they still didn't answer. Videos from infowars (I know alex jones can be a little crazy but the videos are real) also show him being harasses by Newtown cops. Why can't they just answer the questions?. Why try so hard to cover them up? Why did that boy on Dr Oz say they were having a drill? There's reason for people to stay quiet about this. Free homes for most of sandy hook (Connecticut online data base), big checks for all the cops, 27 million dollars in donation for Newtown, 281,000 dollars for the victims families . Anyway it's hard to tell what happened. Whatever the truth is we deserve to know.
AwesomeJDO

Con

You're going to have to list some sources for your points in order for me to refute them. And to your statement of how the parents received money and houses, I would put up an argument, but someone-else seems to have already done it: http://www.debate.org...
Dilara

Pro

My sources. CNN videos like the one of Robbie Parker laughing and the people circling around the firehouse, the Newtown bees article about the shooting that came out on the thirteenth, interviews on other programs like 60 minutes, abc and msnbc, united way fund, times, sandy hook promise web site, interview with Wayne Carver, cnn interview where Anderson's nose dissapears and is clearly blue screen, info wars. You should watch the infowars video "why people think sandy hook was a hoax".
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
And another thing. The only reason anyone would choose to believe it was a conspiracy is because you cannot believe that anything that sick could ever happen in America. That was the same shocked response those G.I.'s had when they entered the Nazi death camps. But I am here to tell you sick things like that happen all over the world all the time.So, do not put blinders on. Repeal all gun free zones.This godless society in America have produced very morally and sick people.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
It was not a conspiracy, but an effect from liberalism. Taking away the second amendment from teachers and schools led to this thing going so drastic. If that principle had a gun instead of a ruler, things would have been so much different. She was not a hero, but a martyr.The only way you stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.The police were not the first responders. That principle was, And she was not prepared to handle it.All the police can do, for the most part, is clean up the mess.There is a school in Texas that put up a sign saying that guns are allowed for teachers to have. There are also schools that have put up gun free zone signs. Now, which would a crazy be more inclined to ply his sick actions?Most murders are committed in cities where guns are restricted.And they are always run by democrats.
Vote Placed by ShadowKingStudios 2 years ago
ShadowKingStudios
AwesomeJDODilaraTied
Reasons for voting decision: Presentation was loose & not well organized by both. Con posted source after source but never gave me a hitter quitter to the jaw to realize he was in the fight. Pro simply slapped me with a Google this approach, which at the end of debate I was about to pass on voting. But I Googled her request that led me down a rabbit hole in wonderland. After reading dozens of Sandy Hook Hoax rants, I tried to find compelling evidence to debunk the "this is a hoax". I found now. Reading Con's arguments again revealed he never discredited the primary points of the Hoax supporters. Pro wins MCA simply because Con had no convincing argument making Pro's rebuttals stronger in essence. MRS too because of the rabbit hole.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
AwesomeJDODilaraTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sources.
Vote Placed by bladerunner060 2 years ago
bladerunner060
AwesomeJDODilaraTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate never really got off the ground, or several reasons. I can't accurately judge the arguments, as they were quite poorly presented from both sides. But what I CAN do is remind Con that HE has to make his arguments--he can't just post someone's video and claim that that's his argument, neither can he link elsewhere for arguments to be made. The idea of "I would put up an argument, but someone else has done it, so here's a link to their arguments" is lazy and as far as I'm concerned a conduct violation, so conduct to Pro.