Dilara
ChosenWolff

Sandy hook was a hoax.

ChosenWolff

Dilara

Pro

You can go first. Tell me why you think sandy hook was real. I'd like to remind you we haven't seen any pictures of dead bodies or any other crime photos.
ChosenWolff

Con

Actually, my opponent made the affirmative statement, so she'll go first. Although here is the footage and shots she asked for.

s://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...; alt="" />

Dilara

Pro

Sources- Veterans Today article "Top ten reason why smash hook was a elaborate hoax"
"Unraveling sandy hook" a presentation my sofia smallstorm.
These are just a few of the articles/videos that prove sandy hook was a hoax.
A R.I.P Victoria soto page was created on December 10 (it has been taken it off Facebook but it's still in images)
United way sandy hook fund was set up on December 11. United way even made a statement about it.
Tweets about the shooting went out says before the event.
The sandy hook victim fund was set up on the 10th.
Newtown bee interviewed the dead principle dawn hochsprung about the shooting-the article came out a day before event on the 13th.
Most of sandy hook got free houses. You can check it out for your self on the assessors data base or watch this video by LogicBeforeAuthority which is called "sandy hook school shooting actors got FREE houses". This is the most important reason that sandy hook was a hoax.
Footage taken from above the firehouse of where the kids went after the shooting shows people walking around in circles. Watch the video "the walking dead spotted aimlessly walking in circles at sandy hook" by randomshots174.
Also in this video you can see 26 Christmas trees behind the firehouse. Those Christmas trees were supposed to have been donated the day after the event. They were all-ready there because someone knew that there would be "26 victims" (not counting Nancy because she supposedly died in her home)
The class photo of Vicky Soto's class was photoshopped. One boys arm is too thin and Vicky's hand as Anne Murphy's hand look like paws.
Each sandy hook family who lost a child has been given $281,000 and they're still asking for more.
Emile Parker was photoshopped into her family pictures. In one picture you can tell because of a piece of grass that becomes transparent when it comes to her.
Madeline and Samantha Parker don't have legs in one picture.
The kid on DR oz said that they were having a drill.
The kids who survived the shooting say "it sounded like pots and pans". I don't know if you've ever heard a semi automatic rifle but it's very loud and it does not sound like "pots and pans"
No tears from any "grieving parents"
There was a big sigh saying "everyone must check in" behind Gene Rosen during a CNN interview proving that it was a drill.
Read the article and watch the presentation. It was a hoax.
ChosenWolff

Con

I. All Witness Testimonies lined up

The US police had taken testimonies from the couple dozen or so kids at Newtown that day, and they state that every single one matched a somewhat simmalar account of what happened. Not including the people in and around the school. This means that we have a perfect recollection of what happened, or, like a "truther" might tell you, all the witnesses were bribed by the Obama Administration.

II. Connection to the Shooter

The police tooks 100's of hours of footage and photos after the shooting had happened, and have uncovered dozens of bullet holes, fingerprints, and physical evidence that points back to a shooter named Adam Lanza. All the bullets and traces came form a gun bought by Lanza's mother, which was found at the scene of the crime.

III. Photo Evidence

We have dozens of photos of dead children as they were wrapped following the shooting. My opponent claims these are photo shopped, but tech experts can and have ran advanced algorithms on the shots and confirmed they are 100% real and unedited. In addition, there are about a 100 or so people who can confirm that they saw the dead bodies.

IV. The Impossibility

For this to be true, which it is not, my opponent must prove a magnitude of things. All the children are still alive and not dead today. The witnesses and testimonies are all unreliable, even collectively. Finally, that all the collected footage and photos (Which is numerous and taken by different sources) is all fake or hoaxed.

http://www.livescience.com...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk...
Dilara

Pro

1 Focus on the important facts I give you instead of being a coward and hiding behind our less important claims.
Tell me why most of the sandy hook village got free houses. Don't spit out Insults like a 6th grader and try to get around it but focusing on other facts that I've pointed out. Tell me why. Than we can talk about "the minds of conspericy theorists". All those people who talk about how crazy we are for pointing out all the inconsistencies and lies involved in the sandy hook story-All of them focus on the easily "debunkible" evidence like the picture of Madeline Parker with Obama (that was not Emilie Parker and I know that) and the "actors". They don't talk about the really weird stuff like how most of sandy hook got free houses or how there was foreknowledge of the event. Why don't you tell me about that instead of hiding behind our lesser claims or facts.
2 Do you believe everything the media tells you?
Have you seen any crime scene photos? Have you just heard of them or have you seen them? There are only pictures of "dead kids" wrapped in cloth. In a real situation like that there would be pictires of the dead kids exactly the way Lanza left them. Have you seen the press conference Wayne carver had about the shooting?. What did he mean by "I hope they and the people of Newtown don't have this crash on their heads later". He didn't even know what type of weapon that was used or the calliber of bullet even though he was a pathologist who had autopsied the bodies just a day ago. He said the long weapon was used in the killings (he didn't know what specific type of gun it was) but that was the weapon that was found in the car.
3 The "dead children" sang at the 2013 Super Bowl. Watch the video "sandy hook surprise" by qKultra. You can also watch the official video out on YouTube by the sandy hook promise people.
In your next debate tell me why the whole village of sandy hook got free houses.
ChosenWolff

Con

I. Opposition Insults

As you can blatantly see, my opponent is chucking insults at me and expecting me to engage in a debate. This is rude and unfair of her. I wish to engage in serious dialect without being insulted or have my integrity attacks. This should warrant a full 7 point forfeit, as my opponent is attempting to use scare tactics to win this debate.

II. Reparations

The opposition keeps claiming that there is a huge conspiracy in how the sandy hook families got houses and money. These are known as reparations, and there are 10'000's of people in the US who are receiving them. Including Japanese families, Indians, Inuits, and sex slaves taken during WW2. This is US policy when the government fails someone, and that is why these families are receiving checks.

Bad decision? Maybe. Hoax? No.

III. Media Beliefs

You are implying everything in the media is a lie, which it is not. Am I to call everything fox tells me on Benghazi as a hoax? Even though a great deal of it is nonsense, I am wise enough to pull a part the truth from the lie. Implying that I'm some media hound being lied to is another example of ad-hominen abuse, and this doesn't support your case.

IV. Alive at Superbowl

Huey! This is not indicative proof, as its a low view youtube video, of another youtube video that was deleted. The information came from a loony conspiracy site, and the photos were not time stamped or dated. They were just photos thrown into the viewers face, as they tried to convince us that a non-time stamped photo was taken after Sandy Hook.

This is likely nonsense, or if it is truthful, it is definitely reliable to believe in. My opponent has not fulfilled the BOP and has dropped all contentions I made last round. Please forfeit all points necessary to ChosenWolff, supreme socialist ruler.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
Swagmaster. If it's such a horrible thing to think that sandy hook was a hoax--sorry know that sandy hook was a hoax and if sandy hook was real than why don't you debunk my claims and give me reasons to believe sandy hook happened rather than spitting out insults like a little kid. Grow up and stop being a brainwashed b@stard.
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
As much as I understand Chosen winning, some of the people who voted for him disgust me. Face to face, none of you would hurl insults like this at her.
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
'Scuse me @Swagmasterpoopoo. But would you kindly get off your moralistic high ground and stfu? Dankeschon you filth.
Posted by Swagmasterpoopoo 2 years ago
Swagmasterpoopoo
Dilara stfu please. How dare you disrespect the victims in this tragedy. I don't know who told you all this bull about TV, but they don't make everything up. Sure, they exaggerate or fictionalize some characteristics, but making up stories about a massacre towards children is seriously extreme. The fact that you think Sandy Hook never happened disgusts me. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
Right wing 15. I'm sorry for calling you an idiot I'm just very frustrated that so many people have been brainwashed to believe whatever they here on tv :(.
Posted by Dilara 2 years ago
Dilara
Right wing 15. You idio* it was 20 kids, 7 audits and the shooter who "died". Instead of spitting out stupid Insults why don't you answer some of my questions.
Posted by Vere_Mendacium 2 years ago
Vere_Mendacium
The Con definitely presents himself in a better demeanor, but his logic and sourcing of such is flawed, counterfeit, or biased. The image of the man with yellow tape is actually a hobo from the Dominica killed at a bus stop around April 17th, 2011. The 4-in-shot pic is sourced and framed is from 'liberal' OpEdNews.com, and infers that crying people and memorial (both potentially staged) is synonymous with pictures of real casualties from the 1982 Sabra & Chalita massacre by Israel (US gov't backed ;) ), and the other two videos are irrelevant, as they are created by lame-stream media (I won't go into that here) that won't dare touch/associate with counter-government theories (Warren Commission, 9/11 'Report'). Sadly, both Con used invalid/unreliable sources, while Pro didn't provide any, and ultimately, they tied for 6 points, but further independent investigation may validate Pro's claims, while destroying Con's credibility/reliability/validity.
Posted by ChosenWolff 2 years ago
ChosenWolff
ubibibob
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
https://www.youtube.com...
Fits this entire thing more perfectly than any emoticon.
Posted by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
*Dead* Why... why dear.
Vote Placed by YamaVonKarma 2 years ago
YamaVonKarma
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Counter bandwagon
Vote Placed by Rightwing15 2 years ago
Rightwing15
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Sandy hook was a terrible tragedy and the person who says that it wasn't a real tragedy is a huge piece of sh!t. Seriously, 23 kids died at the hands of a madman, this is complete crap and the person who says that didn't happen should get shot.
Vote Placed by Josh_b 2 years ago
Josh_b
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: I think some of the details are really shady, but I believe the event actually happened. The points that Pro points out, lead me to believe that the media wasn't completely honest about the situation, but isn't enough for me to say the event didn't happen.
Vote Placed by Cutiepuffle 2 years ago
Cutiepuffle
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Ooh tough one.
Vote Placed by Juan_Pablo 2 years ago
Juan_Pablo
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro didn't use any credible sources. Con demonstrated that there's an abundance of proof that shows the rampage at Sandy Hook Elementary was real.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro was quite insulting and didn't really get his point in
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: ad hom
Vote Placed by Manastacious 2 years ago
Manastacious
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Truthfully, the fact that this is even being debated is disgusting.
Vote Placed by Martley 2 years ago
Martley
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was down right rude, and disrespectful of opposing position. Con conducted the debate well and provided a more convincing argument and better overall conduct.
Vote Placed by Shadow4155 2 years ago
Shadow4155
DilaraChosenWolffTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was rude to the con, and sounds like a 10 year old conspiracy theorist.