gwinfrost
Luxray2854

Santa Claus exists.

Luxray2854

gwinfrost

Pro

Santa Claus exists, and there is an abundance of solid evidence for it:

-Scientists have discovered a hidden underground toy factory in the northern Polar Icecap in 1998
-Santa Claus is the only logical explanation for why children receive toys on Christmas
-Santa Claus is the only logical explanation for why the cookies which are left out are eaten
-I saw Santa Claus when I was a little boy in 2000. He tied me up to a chair and did weird things to me. It was magical, just like he is
-The carcass of a reindeer with a red glowing nose was found in northern Russia in 1974
Luxray2854

Con

Hello, I accept your debate. Best of luck to you. I have right to assume that this is a troll debate but I'll be answering like it's a serious one.

Point one- "Scientists have discovered a hidden underground toy factory in the northern Polar Icecap in 1998" There is no way for me to counter this due to the fact that there is no source to it.
Point two- "Santa Claus is the only logical explanation for why children receive toys on Christmas" Incorrect actually, as most people know, it's the parents who buy the presents to put under the tree.
Part Three- "Santa Claus is the only logical explanation for why the cookies which are left out are eaten" As previously stated, It's the parents who eat the cookies.
Point Four- "I saw Santa Claus when I was a little boy in 2000. He tied me up to a chair and did weird things to me. It was magical, just like he is" We cannot trust personal experiences in fourm of debate because of how easy it is to lie.
Part five- No sources, deemed as invalid.
gwinfrost

Pro

1. The Bible says Santa exists. Don't you read the Bible? The Word of God states that Santa Claus is the guardian of the happiness of children.

2. The average American six year old child knows that Santa Claus exists; are you not as intelligent as a six year old? As for the skeptical parents who believe Santa is a joke, when Santa unleashes his jolly wrath on Judgement Day, they will all perish in the pits of the far, far, far South Pole.

3. Why do you hate Santa so much? If you were to just accept Santa, your life would be a million times better. He is our Savior. He is represented in the Holly Trinity: the Father Christmas, the St. Nicholas, and the man who let me sit on his lap in the back of his sleigh fourteen years ago. He let me inside his toy bag and asked me which toy I liked best. I chose the vibrate-y one.

Repent before Judgement Day and Santa will save you!
Luxray2854

Con

I must say that you are quite amusing btw.

1- The bible is not sound evidence (even if it is/was, it's most likely severely outdated by at least 1800 years)

2- American children don't "know" that santa exists, they are brainwashed into it.

3- I don't hate santa, I just know that he doesn't exist. How would I hate something that doesn't exist?
gwinfrost

Pro

I'm "quite amusing"? That's what all the non-believers say... before they burn. You take my arguments so lightly, yet you do not understand how blind you are. Look into the light. By this I mean the Aurora Borealis lights which encircle the north pole because of the presence of Christmas magic.

The Bible is sound evidence because Santa wrote it himself. And 1800 years is like a blink to Santa. The truly brainwashed people are the American parents, who have been tempted by Satan, the archenemy of Saint N. You obviously hate Santa because why else would reject his Christmas cheer all the time? Look around at everything Santa has given you: a roof over your head, a bed to sleep in at night, and yet you try to brainwash people with your skepticism! Why are you waging a war against the Creator?

Beware, because if you piss off Santa, he'll $H!T in your chimney!
Luxray2854

Con

Luxray2854 forfeited this round.
Posted by gwinfrost 2 years ago
gwinfrost
My opponent has forfeited. Therefore Santa is real. Logic~
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
I never told that lie to my children. And they have never told it to their children.two generations of truth.
Posted by gwinfrost 2 years ago
gwinfrost
Santa is love
Santa is life
Posted by PeacefulChaos 2 years ago
PeacefulChaos
Your point number four xD
Vote Placed by gomergcc 2 years ago
gomergcc
gwinfrostLuxray2854Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a bad troll debate. Only voting because pros argument in round 3 was uncalled for