Santa Claus is Probably a Pedophile or Stalker

First round is for acceptance.

Santa Claus - an man who bring presents to children at Christmas, often described as fat with a big red coat ridin' on a sleigh with reindeer pulling it through the sky the night before Christmas delivering gifts.

Pedophile - a person who is sexually attracted to children.

Stalker - A person who pursues another person

Good Luck in the debating!!! :)

He Sees You When You’re Sleeping; He Knows When You’re Awake

To kick this off, Santa seems to always be watching you, emphasized by the popular line “he sees you when you’re sleeping; he knows when you’re awake.”

This implies that Santa is always watching you. In the shower, in the bathroom, making out with your teddy bear, eating dinner, and even watches you when you are sleeping.

The f*ck is with this guy? This right here proves he’s a stalker! Hell, without our permission, without our knowledge he is somehow always watching us…

Don’t look behind you.

Knows Whether You Are Naughty or Nice

Wait, so first he is constantly watching us and now he wants to know whether we’re naughty or not?! Holy sh*t pedophile alert! To emphasize his pedophilia he only brings gift to children also!

Wait so let me get this straight, he knows who is naught and nice, and he is constantly watching us.

So this means Santa is constantly watching naughty girls. Santa likes pornos apparently. What a sick f*ck.

He isn’t even discrete about it! I mean c’mon Santa pull yourself together!

Checkin’ His List Twice

Yeah list of names, addresses, and personal information. How the hell else does he know where I live?! Hell even knows how to break into my house without me even knowing! Truly only a stalker would be able to do this!

Oh yeah, and he’s making sure whether we’re naughty or nice by checkin’ his list twice.

You don’t even wanna know how he checks to see if we’re naughty or not…

Let’s just say his method is seduction…

hohoho indeed

Discriminating Proof That Santa Claus is a Pedophile Stalker

He’s holding three weeping children in his arms, a face that says “Yup I finally got ‘em an’ im satisfied!” and no parents or adults to be seen anywhere! Photo was probably taken by one of his slave elves…

Santa Claus watches children to see if they are behaving well, it does not imply that he is stalking us but to you simply infers that meaning. Also because he checks to see if your naughty or nice the only way you would assume he is a pedophile is if you were one yourself.

My opponent completely fails to not only refute my arguments, but to also provide reasoning that his arguments should be taken above mine.

"Santa Claus watches children to see if they are behaving well"

Which means that Sanata Claus watche children cosntantly, even when they are partcipating in certain innapropriate activities. He also seems to have no problem with that which meansthat he is probably a pedophile which affirms the resolution.

"it does not imply that he is stalking us"

He watches us without our permission, without any regards to our privacy, which further means that he stalks us.

"he checks to see if your naughty or nice"

meaning he is watching us meaning he is a stalker. He always judges whether we are naughty or nice meaning he breaks all privacy barriers (therefre making him a stalker) and watches us do naughty activities that may be of a sexual nature that he probably enjoys.

"he only way you would assume he is a pedophile is if you were one yourself"

I neither confirm nor deny this.

Anyways my opponent didn't come near to adequately even coming up with a argument that comes close to contending to my arguments.

UltimateRussian forfeited this round.
Posted by zmikecuber 2 years ago
Santa, not Satan.
Posted by zmikecuber 2 years ago
Lol, but Satan brings adults presents too!
Vote Placed by donald.keller 2 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Con clearly didn't realize this was a joke debate. Con ff'd and didn' really refute anything.