Santa Claus is real

Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 12/6/2014 Category: Funny

Comment If you are interested!

This is just a fun debate to get into the Christmas spirit!
Arguments do not have to be logical they should be funny. While they don't need to be logical(you don't have to use sources unless you want to) they have to be related. In other words you can't say Santa isn't real because whales. The winner is decided by who came up with the most creative/humourous reasons. Good luck!

Santa isn't real, because christmas vacation happened

Argument from liberals
Some republicans don't believe in Santa. Republicans are stupid therefore Santa Is real

Argument from republicans
Some liberals don't believe in Santa. Liberals are stupid. Therefor Santa is real.

Argument from theists
I St. Nicholas is Santa Claus. Therefor Santa Claus is real.
II Jesus doesn't give kids presents. Santa does. Therefor Santa Claus is real
Argument from Atheists
I Nothing in the bible is true. Santa wasn't in the bible. Therefor Santa Claus is real.

II Atheists tell their kids God isn't real, but they tell them Santa is real. Therefor they must have proof about his existence.

III Atheists don't believe in god so they don't go to church. Why would they tell their kids Santa is real if they didn't believe in him.

Argument from parents.
My mommy is always right. If I say she isn't I get in trouble. Therefore Santa Claus is real.

Argument from coolness
The cool kids don't believe in Santa. Stereotypically cool kids are dumb, wrong, and use drugs. therefor Santa Claus is real.

Argument from white supremacy
White people get more presents then any other race. Santa is white. Santa is racist. In any movie ever have you ever seen him give a black guy a present? Therefor Santa Claus is real

Argument from Hollywood. Hollywood movies are 100% accurate. I saw Santa in a movie. Therefor Santa Claus is real.

Argument from my fist.
See my fist? It hates people who don't believe in Santa Claus. therefor Santa Claus is real.

Argument from Satanists.
Satanists don't believe in Santa. There probably stupid. Therefor Satan is real.

Argument from Industrial revolution.
In the early 1800s kids started being bad. As a result they got a lot of coal but didn't know what to do with it. Then they realized you could burn coal and it jumpstarted the industrial revolution. Santa was baffled when more and more kids were allowed to be bad. Santa kept giving kids coal. Therefor Santa is real

Argument from hippies.
In the 60s Obmama wrote a book called Silent hills. Since Santa was taking all the coal to give to the bad kids, the hills weren't talking to Obmama because drugs had been outlawed and the animals that ate the coal didn't have any left to eat. Obmama made parents take better care of their kids and and made them act better. kids started getting more presents when they realized they were helping the environment. Now kids get lots of presents. Therefor Hippie Claus is real.

The bible is real, and santa is not
I saw daddy kissing mommy in a santa suit
Not all homes have chimneys, so how does he get in?
Claus lives at the North Pole. In the middle of an ocean. He would have to travel several hundred miles to the nearest Scandinavian town to get supplies.
Santa's handwriting differs with every home and child getting a gift.
There is also no known treaties between Santa and other countries about airspace use.
Every house may have human eating monster.. so, bye bye santa

Every year NORAD tracks Santa. If Santa was ever shot down, whatever Country that committed it would be destroyed as millions of people got revenge. Santa is also posseses magic reindeer so getting from lace to place probably isn't an issue.
As infinitecatlover said, if Santa wasn't real we wouldn't know who he is and where would we get presents from?
I have proven the existence of Santa Claus. I thank con for participating. Vote Pro!

Not all houses have chimneys, so how would santa get in?
There are roughly 7 billion people on the Earth, no one could make as many presents for them.
The sleigh's payload adds another interesting element. Assuming that each child gets nothing more than a medium sized Lego set (2 pounds), the sleigh is carrying 321,300 tons, not counting Santa, who is invariably described as overweight.
Santa has 31 hours of Christmas to work with, thanks to time zones and the rotation of the earth, assuming he travels east to west. This works out to 822.6 visits per second.
Thank you for this debate,pro! Vote con :) :)

Posted by akeck25 1 year ago
Santa was black in elf
Posted by ShadowHawk555 1 year ago
Second round we will include your debates:)
Posted by infinitecatlover 1 year ago
Of course Santa is real, otherwise, we would not know who he is. I mean, Cinderella is real, why can't Santa Be real?
Posted by FreedomJosh 1 year ago
Santa's not real because, if he were he wouldn't have visited my house because I have a 16ft snake, but I still got presents from him
Posted by FreedomJosh 1 year ago
dangit I wish I got this one
Posted by ShadowHawk555 1 year ago
If you want you could play for both teams by suggesting arguments in the comments that we can include.
Posted by imsmarterthanyou98 1 year ago
I'd love to play along lol