MattHarrison
PatJC123

Santa Clause exists

MattHarrison

Pro

Anyone who is literate has read the title of this debate, and knows that this should be taken with more seriousness than any other debate on this website. The existence of god is not even in the same league of importance as the existence of Santa. Santa will be defined as the motherf**ker that delivers presents to all the good boy's and girl's on the night of December 24 for the, to find on December 25. Good luck Con.
PatJC123

Con

I gladly accept this offer, and I thank pro for his wishes of well being unto me. Now, let me begin by stating that I am 100% against the existence of Santa Claus. I don't think he does exist, but even if he did, I would want to see to it that he no longer does. The "motherf**ker" is a capitalist lie, and I think it's immoral that we deceive our children like this.

Let the games begin.
ave Caesar. nos morituri te salutamus.
MattHarrison

Pro

First of all, con, ave Ceasar!!!!!!
Alright, my only argument is that presents are under the Christmas tree the same day every year and nobody knows how they get there. We go to bed and, when we wake up, we have presents and egg nog and booze. Con can not say that parents buy the gifts, wrap them, and then put them under the tree because he has not ever witnessed this happening. Even if this rumor was true, Santa uses his powers to skip their house because he knows that those people do not want their children to experience Christmas magic. These people are known as one of the following:
1. A jack-a*s
2. An a*s hole
3. A d**k
4. A b**ch
Or
5. A jack-off
Santa also likes my cookies and milk a lot more than my opponents (he told me so)
PatJC123

Con

My only rebuttal to my opponent's paragraph of nonsense is as follows: yes, I have witnessed adults wrap presents and put them under the Christmas tree only to have their children open them the next morning. You made an assumption about my own life experiences, and used no factual evidence to back it up. Next time, Mr. Harrison, you should know what your saying before you say it.
Also, your cookies are not better than mine, because you don't cook, and I don't leave out cookies on Christmas Eve. You can't be better than something that doesn't exist.
MattHarrison

Pro

Your mother is one of the 5 things I listed above. Also, my opponent has not given any evidence to support his opinion that Santa does not exist. Just because he does not go to your house does not mean he couldn't go to every other good little boy or girls house in the world. Also I never stated that Santa likes my cookies that he finds on Christmas Eve better than the ones he finds at your house on Christmas Eve. Santa likes my cookies and milk better in general. My cookies are made with love, faith, and hope. Your's are made with bitter childhood memories of your mother feeding you lies about how Santa does not exist. Santa also hasn't had your cookies because you suck and don't put them out for the guy who brings children presents every year. In your next argument, try using actual arguments and quit avoiding the debate. It won't work.
PatJC123

Con

PatJC123 forfeited this round.
MattHarrison

Pro

Because my opponent was most likely eliminated by Santa and his magic powers, he has failed to post an argument for this debate. He could not fathom the awesomeness that is Santa or how presents materialize magically under the Christmas tree on the same day every year.
PatJC123

Con

PatJC123 forfeited this round.