Creed8432
MayoMan679

Santa is Real

MayoMan679

Creed8432

Pro

Santa is real, Ive seen him before.
MayoMan679

Con

i saw my dad dress up as santa asshat he had my tiny fucks little truck wraped up and he was putting my anal beads in the stockings you broken condom
Creed8432

Pro

Sir, that may have been true but i am 100 years old and my kids have gotten their own vibrators from santa every year and I had no part in it.
MayoMan679

Con

oh you can go suck 1billion pee pees you butt face you might not have had anything to do with it but your ugly wife probably did she also snuck into my house and blew me you poopy head i have eaten eggs for hundreds of years go kill yourself
Creed8432

Pro

no mate my wife left me for some other sasquach 25 years ago m8. Get rekt bruh. Unless you have a video i don't believe your shitttttttttt
MayoMan679

Con

go to sleep m8 u be to ugly for my curry munching doctor butt bro
Posted by fire_wings 9 months ago
fire_wings
I am not actually voting, this is to get my voting priv.

Debate: Santa is Real.

Guys, this was really bad. I ended up finding Con, jus because Pro just conceded one part. Otherwise, it was a tie, both sides had bare assertions, they had bad conduct, bad spelling, many more.

First I will go onto the parts that were tied.

Conduct

Conduct was just too bad in this debate. Everyone is swearing in the debate, and discriminating the opponent. Because both are swearing, and attacking each other, I will give this a tie.

Spelling

I was tempted to give this to Pro at first, but then the last round he is saying things that I just can"t understand like m8, many more. Con made terrible spelling, what is asshat, and annal? Because both had bad spelling, thus I have to make this point also a tie.

Arguments

I will give this to Con, even though they both made bare assertions.

Pro"s first argument is that he saw Santa. This could have been a winner if he showed evidence, but it was a bare assertion, basically meaning it is dropped.

Con"s first argument was that he saw his dad dress up as Santa. This was about to be a bare assertion, but Pro conceded this by saying this.

"Sir, that may have been true but i am 100 years old and my kids have gotten their own vibrators from santa every year and I had no part in it."

This is basically a concession, Pro says that this might have been true. This is an automatic concession, giving the argument points to Con.

This debate was just too bad. Bare Assertions, attacking the opponents, very bad spelling. I ended up finding Con, but then it was just that Pro conceded one argument to him. Vote Con/
Posted by missmedic 9 months ago
missmedic
I seen him too, he even sighed a card and gave me a present. He told me that he can see me when I am sleeping, what a sick fvck.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 9 months ago
fire_wings
Creed8432MayoMan679Tied
Reasons for voting decision: RFD in comments
Vote Placed by liltankjj 9 months ago
liltankjj
Creed8432MayoMan679Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This is stupid