MrCode
grass

Santa is real.

MrCode

MrCode

Pro

Many people believe Santa isn't real. But he is. People say he is just a comic. This is not true. Just because science can't prove something doesn't mean it's fake. Can science prove the existence of universes? No. Does that mean they aren't real? No. I want your opinion on this. Think about it then chose your answer wisely.
grass

Con

Hi. Okay your thing in which you said just because something is not proven does not mean it does not exist, i think that is true. But it does not mean i think santa is real. I have a few reasons why, but if i say them all right now I will nothing left to say in the other arguments. My first reason is: Santa Claus has existed. But he died. And there are some stories of nick doing good stuff. (they might be real, I did not do much research for it. sorry) But if santa died how could he be delivering presets?
MrCode

Pro

I see where you're coming from. However I believe in Santa as a spirit. Just because they have pass doesn't mean they cannot interact with this world in any way. This doesn't mean he can't drive a sleigh. After a person has passed no one knows what they become capable of. Even magic is a possibility.
grass

Con

hmmmm. I can see that. But if you believe in santa I don' really want to destroy that but, how do explain that no one gets unexpected presents under their tree?
MrCode

Pro

Like I said before, I believe that he can interact with the world. Meaning if he wishes to carry some presents under a tree that's what he's gonna' do. Unexpected is the point. Maybe he can interact maybe he can't. You said something before about God so I a assume you believe in God so if you do then you know he is capable of unbelievable things. Even raising the dead

P.S. Don't worry about me it's all in good fun. If you win congrats but I'll still believe
grass

Con

grass forfeited this round.
Posted by MrCode 2 years ago
MrCode
Sorry I didn't add this to my argument, Santa wouldn't want to do anything for people who don't believe
Posted by MrCode 2 years ago
MrCode
For this debate there isn't much research you can do so please ignore the fact that Grass and I don't have research. Wish us luck!
Vote Placed by Blade-of-Truth 2 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
MrCodegrassTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct - Pro. Con forfeited the final round which is rarely acceptable behavior in any debate setting. S&G - Tie. Both had minor mistakes, but neither really out-shadowed the other. Thus I leave this tied. Arguments - Pro. Con failed to rebut the final arguments presented by Pro. Con needed to attack every claim made by Pro, and instead simply presented questions. Since Pro was left standing unchallenged by the end, he wins arguments. Sources - Tie. Neither utilized sources in this debate.