Inuhime
spinnerclotho

Sasunaru/Narusasu

Con Tied Pro

Inuhime

Con

This is the most popular fan pairing in naruto as far as I can tell. but you have to look at the facts. Let's forget about sexual identity for a second, but has anyone noticed the boys are both equally stubborn? I can't see Naruto submitting to Sasuke nor Sasuke to him.
spinnerclotho

Pro

Good afternoon. I will be taking the "Pro" side of this argument. As it stands, the argument is "Sasunaru/Narusasu". I have interpreted this as "A SasuNaru or NaruSasu pairing is a plausible fan pairing". If my opponent wishes to clarify the resolution in a later round, she is more than welcome to do so.

As a word of warning, this argument may contain spoilers, and may contain adult concepts and themes. The topic of discussion, after all, is a homosexual male relationship. Continue at your own discretion.

Contention 1: Naruto and Sasuke have a relationship.
From their earliest days at the ninja academy to the present day, Naruto and Sasuke have shared a bond. Eventually, the bond grew to even whisper of friendship. It is not much of a stretch to morph a bond of friendship into a romantic bond. People often begin to feel attraction to their friends the more time they spend around each other and the better they get to know them. It would not be unusual for such a thing to occur here.

Contention 2: Naruto and Sasuke are both moderately-attractive males.
From my understanding, homosexual males tend to be more attracted to the more attractive male specimens. This does not mean they are not attracted to unconventional-looking males, but that they are attracted to attractive males regularly, regardless of whether they choose to act on that attraction or not. Assuming that Naruto and Sasuke are both either bisexual or homosexual men, it is logical to conclude that they would likely feel a physical attraction to one another, which allows a physical relationship as a progressive extension.

As you can see, these are two excellent reasons that the NaruSasu and SasuNaru pairings in the Naruto fandom are plausible. I shall now refute the opposition's claim.

My opponent comments that both Naruto and Sasuke are equally stubborn, and that she cannot see Naruto submitting to Sasuke or Sasuke submitting to Naruto. She infers that this quality would render a relationship between the two impossible. However, stubbornness or tendency towards submission has no insurmountable opposition to a relationship. For example, if Naruto and Sasuke were discussing where to go on a date, with Naruto stubbornly insisting on going to dinner at a ramen shop and Sasuke obstinately saying they should go spar in an empty field, they may not end up going out on a date. However, they would stubbornly argue and argue with each other until all the passionate arguments resulted in them attacking each other passionately and screwing each other's brains out with all the pent-up frustration. While not necessarily a normal relationship, this is a definite romantic possibility.

My opponent also alludes to "submission" in terms of who would be "uke" or "seme" sexually in such a relationship, saying she cannot see either one of the boys "submitting" to the other. However, in the homosexual act, to be the bottom is not necessarily to "submit", only to be the bottom. From what my homosexual male friend tells me, the one on the bottom is in more control and designates the speed and depth and angle and whatnot. Such control hardly constitutes submission. Also, if one cannot reconcile that idea, consider that a relationship does not need to constitute intercourse. Even within a sexual relationship, Naruto and Sasuke would be perfectly able to masturbate together to completion, and neither would have any need to "submit" to the other.

In conclusion, I have given two strong reasons why a relationship between Naruto and Sasuke is plausible in fandom and refuted my opponent's claim of their "stubbornness" and refusal to submit being insurmountable obstacles to a relationship between the two. I hope you have made sense of my argument and realize that the clear vote here is for PRO.

Thank you for your time.
Inuhime

Con

Inuhime forfeited this round.
spinnerclotho

Pro

Since my opponent forfeited her round, I extend my arguments.

Remember: the burden of proof belongs to the side that initiates a claim. My opponent has yet to prove anything.
Inuhime

Con

Inuhime forfeited this round.
spinnerclotho

Pro

As my opponent has again forfeited her round, I extend my arguments, and look forward to her eventual rebuttal.
Inuhime

Con

Inuhime forfeited this round.
spinnerclotho

Pro

As my opponent has again forfeited her round, I extend my arguments and hope she posts another argument at some point.
Inuhime

Con

Inuhime forfeited this round.
spinnerclotho

Pro

My opponent has again forfeited her round. She has provided no substantial arguments and leaves you no reason to vote for her.

That being said, vote PRO and have a nice day :D
Posted by jfg2597 7 years ago
jfg2597
The fact that NaruSasu exists in fandom makes this debate a complete waste of time. What next, could a cartoon character plausibly dye their hair within the realm of fandom. This was such a ridiculous debate and I'm surprised it went as far as it did. Please, debate topics that have relevant importance, not the meaningless existence of a simple opinion.
Posted by Ragnar_Rahl 8 years ago
Ragnar_Rahl
"However, they would stubbornly argue and argue with each other until all the passionate arguments resulted in them attacking each other passionately and screwing each other's brains out with all the pent-up frustration."

You have given hope to innumerable users of this site, gay and straight.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
I'll take this one up if no one else does within 24 hours.
Posted by Rezzealaux 8 years ago
Rezzealaux
WAT. ANTISHIRLEY!?!!!!!

You are a bad person. Shirley was a good girl ;___;
Posted by spinnerclotho 8 years ago
spinnerclotho
I don't understand the resolution at all. What exactly are you debating? ;
Posted by Kleptin 8 years ago
Kleptin
Kallen is a sexy beast :P I'm glad Shirley died and not afraid to admit it.

But....

NARUHINA no matter what it takes ><!!
Posted by CoronerPerry 8 years ago
CoronerPerry
My vote is that they both suck.

leave Anime in japan!
Posted by RoyLatham 8 years ago
RoyLatham
Isn't a debate topic supposed to have a verb in it?
Posted by knick-knack 8 years ago
knick-knack
What's up with the whole anime thing on this site? Now you're debating abot which anime is the best? I don't get it...
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
*pretends to be part of the anime circle here at debate.org*
Vote Placed by spinnerclotho 7 years ago
spinnerclotho
InuhimespinnerclothoTied