xxdumbass420xx
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Satanism is not evil

xxdumbass420xx

Pro

there is nothing evil about Satanism in general only evil in some of the people who practice it its not all about murder and dark sacrifice's its about the ability to be yourself without subjecting yourself to a faceless god and no its not a hypocritical remark cause to be a Satanist you don't have to worship the devil there are no rules. I mean yeah the law of the land still applies but there is no so called "Higher Power" that controls every move of your life. mankind knows what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong we don't need a little black book to tell us what to do. and if you dont like this arguement i realy dont care the only reason im here is cause i like a good debate from time to time
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

Definitions:
Satanism: the worship of Satan (http://naffoundation.org...)
Evil: morally reprehensible

Assumptions for this debate to be worthwhile:
1. Yahweh and Satan as described by the Holy Bible of Yahweh are real.
2. We are not operating off divine command morality.

Contention 1: Theology regards Satan to be evil.
The Holy Bible, the document that reputes the existence of both Yahweh and Satan, God and the Devil is the most accurate source known to man about their attributes. The Bible tells us that Satan was angered at God for creating mankind. Satan thought that it was reprehensible to mix the natural with the supernatural, and worst, to let man into heaven, the realm of the divine. So he, and some other angels with similar views decided to rebel. They decided to keep man out of heaven and corrupt him. This led to the Fall of Man and his expulsion from the Garden of Eden. Satan wants man to go to hell. This is evil, so worshiping him is evil.

Rebuttals:
"there is nothing evil about Satanism in general only evil in some of the people who practice it its not all about murder and dark sacrifice's its about the ability to be yourself without subjecting yourself to a faceless god and no its not a hypocritical remark cause to be a Satanist you don't have to worship the devil there are no rules."

This is simply not true. Satanism is defined as the worship of Satan. In order to be a Satanist, you worship the devil and obey his commands. What you're advocating is more like atheistic subjectivism, which by definition is incompatible with Satanism.

"I mean yeah the law of the land still applies but there is no so called "Higher Power" that controls every move of your life. mankind knows what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong we don't need a little black book to tell us what to do. and if you dont like this arguement i realy dont care the only reason im here is cause i like a good debate from time to time"

This is kind of irrelevant....so...yeah.

Vote Con.
xxdumbass420xx

Pro

xxdumbass420xx forfeited this round.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

My opponent forfeited.

Voters, you know what to do.
xxdumbass420xx

Pro

xxdumbass420xx forfeited this round.
LR4N6FTW4EVA

Con

It's time for me to say: I HATE KFFs!!
Posted by LR4N6FTW4EVA 8 years ago
LR4N6FTW4EVA
It's not really worth it. Easy wins are nice, but only if you get to have an actual debate.
Posted by my.matryoshka 8 years ago
my.matryoshka
Damn, I should've accepted when I had the chance! Congrats on your easy win man.
Posted by Wayne 8 years ago
Wayne
lol @ instigator's username "xxdumbass420xx"

probably not very wise especially on sites of this nature xD
Posted by Im_always_right 8 years ago
Im_always_right
This should be interesting....
Posted by my.matryoshka 8 years ago
my.matryoshka
Nevermind, LR4N6FTW4EVA is havin' a go. Good luck to you both.
Posted by my.matryoshka 8 years ago
my.matryoshka
Can you explain your view of Satanism more in detail? I was thinking of accepting but there are way too many vague terms and different perspectives when someone talks about a "Satanist".
Vote Placed by TheSkeptic 8 years ago
TheSkeptic
xxdumbass420xxLR4N6FTW4EVATied