Chuwilliams
TupacAlive

Satanism is the Same Thing as Atheism

Chuwilliams

Chuwilliams

Con

There are a lot of people who think that Satanism and Athiesm are the same thing. I don't think that is the case. Here are to the rules.

1.To accept, you must think that Athiesm and Satanism are the same thing (NOTE: I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. I TRIED THIS DEBATE BEFORE AND SOMEBODY ACCEPTED WHO AGREED WITH ME, WHICH CAUSED THE DEBATE TO BE OVER!)
2.You can't use religion in your argument (ex. Christians can't use the Bible, etc.)
3.The Burden of Proof is on both con and pro.
TupacAlive

Pro

They can't be the same because Atheism is where you don't believe in any God OR Devil, and Satanism is where you believe that the Devil is your master, or another term for it would be, being involved in the Illuminati.
Chuwilliams

Con

"1.To accept, you must think that Athiesm and Satanism are the same thing (NOTE: I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. I TRIED THIS DEBATE BEFORE AND SOMEBODY ACCEPTED WHO AGREED WITH ME, WHICH CAUSED THE DEBATE TO BE OVER!)"

I'm sorry, but for this reason, I can't debate you. For the most part, I agree with your statement. However, I strictly said that you must disagree with me. Thank you for your participation, though.
TupacAlive

Pro

TupacAlive forfeited this round.
Chuwilliams

Con

Chuwilliams forfeited this round.
TupacAlive

Pro

TupacAlive forfeited this round.
Posted by funwiththoughts 3 years ago
funwiththoughts
Satanists (at least in the LeVeyan sect, which is the most well-known one) do not worship Satan. They hold that whatever God a man believes in is merely a reflection of themselves, and therefore that self-worship is the proper religion.
Posted by mrsatan 3 years ago
mrsatan
A lot of people don't know what either is. Atheism is simply not believing in God. Contrary to popular belief, Satanism (no I'm not a Satanist) is not worshipping Satan. I don't agree with a lot of what it means to be a Satanist, but the general gist of it is to be self serving.
Vote Placed by jh1234l 3 years ago
jh1234l
ChuwilliamsTupacAliveTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not argue for his side, so con automatically wins.