MadLeigh890
Kieran.NYC

School IDs

MadLeigh890 has forfeited round #2.

MadLeigh890

Con

Today I came home crying, wanna know why? they made me use his snack money to pay for a temporary ID! I believe that people/kids should not have to bother about IDs, now for work OF COARSE, but NOT, for school.
Kieran.NYC

Pro

Being responsible means you can have money for lunch and an id, which will keep you safe and secure in case a deranged student decided to break into your school and do bad things.

In addition, school ids help the administration more easily see who is in school or not since programs scan ids and provide them with data regarding who is in and who is not.
Posted by Skinnyp 6 months ago
Skinnyp
Little puss gonna cry over snack money