SheldonCooper
baus

School Uniform banned

baus
Started: 5/31/2014 Category: Arts

SheldonCooper

Con

School uniforms should be banned.Because against the first amendment of freedom of speech.Having your own style shouldn't be illegal.If you want to look like your in the hood wear like you want to be in the hood.Wearing your own shirt/pants doenst reflect how you are going to act.If I wear a tux and a monocle and cane with gold pants doesn that mean I'm rich no. And if you think it does than remember this dont judge a book by its cover.I dont see why expression should be illegal.sure a uniform is great the first day but after it feels like a chain is put over your neck.Expression freedom of speech and individuality all matter to us all and we must not be tied down to one uniform.And it gives stress to parents when there child whines they want to express there own style.
baus

Pro

My opponent just supported the resolution. So, I am currently left with nothing to rebut.

I should let voters know that Con set the time limit of rounds to 15 minutes so I am in a rush to win this.

I would also like to point out that banning uniform will help civil servants feel even more enslaved to its free dressing youth and perhaps instill a sense of obedience to the citizens that all servants should have to their masters.
SheldonCooper

Con

baus

Pro

baus forfeited this round.
SheldonCooper

Con

SheldonCooper forfeited this round.
baus

Pro

baus forfeited this round.
SheldonCooper

Con

SheldonCooper forfeited this round.
baus

Pro

baus forfeited this round.
Posted by 27376 2 years ago
27376
If your going to a private school(which is the only place were school uniforms are worn.) You know this in advance, so dont go to a school if your not ready for that
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
SheldonCooperbausTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited more so con gets conduct and since con argued for pro pro gains the argument points.