sushimaster1234
brandonhall.7370013

School Uniforms

sushimaster1234

Con

Today, a common debate amongst our education system is whether or not public schools should require students to wear a uniform selected by the school leaders. I believe, as the CON debater, this idea has some logic behind it, but not enough for it to be a major positive influence to our students for the following reasons:

1. Students should have the right to express their uniqueness through their clothing choice.
2. School uniforms cost more than "street" clothes and may not be as comfortable as them.

As the PRO debater, you should argue that school uniforms are profitable for two main reasons.
brandonhall.7370013

Pro

This Is My Opinion.

• Help prevent gangs from forming on campus
  • Encourage discipline
  • Help students resist peer pressure to buy trendy clothes

As the Con Debater You Should Argue That School uniforms Need To Be Inserted Into The School.

sushimaster1234

Con

First of all, I asked for two topics not three. Secondly, you might want to research more about the word "insert" before you use it in a sentence. Lastly, the CON, or the AGAINST side is AGAINST the topic presented, not PRO or FOR it. Given, do you think your last sentence makes any sense at all?

Now to the actual debate. As the CON debater I will introduce my first topic supporting my view of this argument- that children should have the right to express themselves through their clothing choice. As a student at a school where dress code is not required, I have and continue to see children wearing clothing that depict topics they like and topics they dislike. As an American, do we not have the right to the pursuit of happiness and freedom to speak out on our beliefs? Can we express these beliefs in any way we like, as long as they follow all laws placed upon us? Using clothing to do so is very common in schools, and should remain. Forcing children to wear school uniforms will prevent this from occurring and will not improve our schools in any way.
brandonhall.7370013

Pro

brandonhall.7370013 forfeited this round.
sushimaster1234

Con

sushimaster1234 forfeited this round.
brandonhall.7370013

Pro

sushimaster1234

Con

sushimaster1234 forfeited this round.
brandonhall.7370013

Pro

Posted by flamarko 3 years ago
flamarko
I think school should have school uniforms because I believe uniforms show a school's professional attention to education.
Posted by FredTheGuy 3 years ago
FredTheGuy
I am voting for brandonhall because he has Tux as his profile image :)