Debate Rounds (3)
2. If you have a uniform the special someone would like you because of your personality not just what your wearing
3. You can wear your cloths on the weekend so you can't get I worn out if it's worn out it would look worse than the uniforms
4. If the uniform is really itchy well cloths are not itchy you should check your personal hygiene
5. You can be used to it
6. Kids won't be able to pick on you because of your cloths because they would be wearing the same thing
1. It does not make you more self conscious it makes you less self conscious
2. Why would the parents complain about the uniform?
3. It doesn't draw more attention or stress because everybody is wearing the same thing
4. I don't think you know the difference between school uniform and school dress code
5. You still haven't rebutted my comment on my number 2,3,and 5 are you dropping those arguments if so you automatically lose
I don't really know how to use this website. I don't really debate. This was a school project, and I didn't expect someone to debate back, but I will keep going.
For two, In this generation people tend to pay attention to what the opposite sex is wearing. (Leggings, Snap backs) It's just how school works.
For three, weekends are two days out of seven. There is barely any time to wear your own clothes. Parents would have to buy the uniforms instead of buying clothes that their kids actually want.
You will loose your individuality. At our school, friends tend to wear similar things that way people will know that they are in their friend group.
Bullies would just find something else to bully about. (Hair, acne, shoes etc.)
And, no. Kids don't get used to them. Waking up and wearing the same thing every day? I've been wearing them for years, and I am still not used to them. Do you have experience with them? Everyone at my school hates them, and that's about 600 people.
Also, I do actually know the difference between school uniforms and dress codes. You don't know me. Don't push it.
It makes you more self conscious because you would hate what your wearing. Even if people are wearing the same thing. If you don't like the look on you, you automatically hate it, even if others are wearing it.
The parents would complain about the uniform, because the kids would complain to their parents and some of the parents would want to talk to the office about it, and possibly get into a disagreement or a fight.
Yes, they do draw more attention to yourself. Seeing yourself in the mirror wearing something you hate everyday. People want to express themselves, School uniforms will result to an overdose of makeup. Buying expensive shoes, and possibly tattoos or piercings. I don't think you are reading my debates carefully. You keep bringing up the same point, which makes your argument a weak one.
thesupporter forfeited this round.
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||4||0|
Reasons for voting decision: Pro forfeited. Points to con.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.