samanthafalk
Teemo

School Uniforms

Teemo
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

samanthafalk

Con

School Uniforms are very poor for this world. One, they take a way personality. Two, everyone would be in the same colors. And three, there would be no entire student body that would be jumping and partying for uniforms.
Teemo

Pro

I accept, plead your case.
samanthafalk

Con

School uniforms covers others's personality for one thing. Everyone would be all the same colors. And it's never going to be acceptable by all students.
Teemo

Pro

I thank my opponent for creating this debate. I will now begin to make an argument, and hope my opponent does not forfeit, like people usually do. I shall begin by refuting all points given thus far, then I shall procede to my main contentions.

REFUTATIONS

" One, they take a way personality."

This is a false statement, and an overused one at that. Showing your personality can been done in various different ways, clothing isn't the only one. In fact, various kids don't even try to show their personality through clothing. Most kids do it by their skills in school, such as sports and art. Having uniforms would take away only 1 very rare possibility to express yourself, out of the many other ways.

"Two, everyone would be in the same colors. "

Is there something wrong with people wearing the same colors? If anything, it represents unity, something many school lack these days.

"And three, there would be no entire student body that would be jumping and partying for uniforms."

No entire student body supports math class, does that mean we ban it? Of course not! Regardless if students support or not, it benefits the school.

Now for my arguments. I am treating this as a somewhat satire debate.

First of all, it weakens bullying. Half of school girls get bullied due to appearance. With uniforms, this doesn't happen, because everyone has the same clothes. [1]

Secondly, it prevents innapropriate clothing, but still has hot girls! Beautifull babes in school, without getting in trouble! Everyone wins!

And lastly, children get more sleep not having to choose an outfit in the morning. Sleep is very important. [2] It improves your learning patterns, and is for your own well being. As you can see uniforms give us various benefits, and most imporantly HOT GIRLS!

[1]http://www.dailymail.co.uk...

[2]http://sleepfoundation.org...;
samanthafalk

Con

Clothing is one of the many ways that people express their personality.

And why would every person want to be in the same colors.
Teemo

Pro

All arguments dropped. People have a sense of unity if they are in the same clothing. Also, it is one of the many ways to express yourself, not the only way. Just taking 1 away that no one uses would not effect them.
samanthafalk

Con

Not all people are the same and can do that.
Teemo

Pro

That doesn't mean they shouldn't have uniforms.
samanthafalk

Con

why should they?
Teemo

Pro

I can't even respond to that. It is obvious that this debater is the best one I have ever seen. Her argument was just amazingly valid, I am speechless.

Posted by Teemo 2 years ago
Teemo
9spaceking, i have decided to admit you are a superior debater in both legit and troll ways. I am your inferior. Mentor me! I am not worthy of debating you
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
lol con stinks, and pro used borderline-troll arguments. Would have loved challenging Teemo to this.
Posted by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
samanthafalkTeemo
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: funny funny pro. Provided actual arguments!