Calliegirl21
Hisoka

School Uniforms

Calliegirl21

Con

I think there should not be any school uniforms in any school because, you can't see the inner side of the people you are friends with because you don't really know them. I also say we shouldn't wear uniforms because people show what they like like favorite colors, favorite brands, favorite style. With the uniforms you can't tell what they like at all because everybody is wearing the same type of uniforms. So I don't think we need uniforms.
Hisoka

Pro

I Accept: Thanks for posting this debate.

Argument:

School Uniforms are necessary in every school and should be implemented immediately. School uniforms enforce a sense of discipline in the students attending a school. A persons value should not be based in how nice the clothes they are wearing are. A system without uniforms will create a rift between the poor and the rich. This completely shatters any sense of equality offered in a school. If a poor person were to wear their clothes to school their self esteem would be in the gutters because they would always feel under everybody else. Enforcing uniforms makes everybody equal, even the most rich kid in the school will look equal to the poorest child from the slums. This creates less peer pressure and bullying because of the way somebody looks. A school uniform will also enforce student unity among the school. Since everybody wears the school uniform they will feel unified as a whole. Students dressed in school uniforms are also more well conceived by both teachers and peers than students who do not wear a school uniform. Also school uniforms reduce the cost of clothing for the parents, because it is now not necessary to buy a bunch of random clothes for school. In conclusion, school uniforms are very important to a proper school.
Calliegirl21

Con

Calliegirl21 forfeited this round.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
Calliegirl21

Con

it doesn't matter whether you are rich or poor because everyone is made the same. Even if you are wearing uniforms you are the same as everybody else. You just have different personalities different likes and different tastes. Since some schools say you have to wear uniforms I think we can decide what colors we want to wear abiding to our school uniforms just different colors, but we are still wearing the school uniforms. If we could decide what colors we wanted to wear everyone would be happy. And we wouldn't have to wear the same colors every day.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
Calliegirl21

Con

Calliegirl21 forfeited this round.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
Calliegirl21

Con

Calliegirl21 forfeited this round.
Hisoka

Pro

Hisoka forfeited this round.
Posted by KayRez5 1 year ago
KayRez5
I agree with Pro. Also, if the school (with uniforms) decides to go on a field trip and a child somehow gets lost: that child could be located and returned to the school because of their uniform.
Posted by Shayla-Mihaly 1 year ago
Shayla-Mihaly
I wore school uniform for 12 years. Its less per pressure children.Many kids can not wear expensive jeans and outfits. I support uniforms
Thanks Shayla Mihaly
Posted by mentalist 1 year ago
mentalist
Agreed...good luck
Posted by 21MolonLabe 1 year ago
21MolonLabe
I would accept this debate, but I agree with you on this issue.