HenryTak
Mr.masterDebator

School needs to be banished.

HenryTak has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

HenryTak

Con

Rules:
1. No sources.
2. No bad words.
3. In the first and second round, we will present our debates and in the third round, PRO will ask questions to CON and in the fourth round, CON will ask the question to PRO.
4. Only to 6 questions.
Did you ever think school is great?
Today we are hear to debate the resolution : School needs to be banished.
I am on the CON side because I believe school should not be banished.
I have two arguments : First, school makes your attitude better and second, school is a great place to make friends.
My first argument is school makes your attitude better.
Do you think that we go to school for learning? Yeah, that's a good reason but I have a better reason that that. I say that our attitude gets better. In school, If you do bad thinks such as saying bad words, the teacher could fix this problem.
In fact, lots of students fix their attitude at school.
My second argument is that we could make lots of friends.
In these days, children got busier than the past. This means the time you could play and talk with your friends got shorter. So I think school is the best place you could make friends.
In conclusion, I have presented why I have shown why I am the CON side of this debate. I first argued that school makes your attitude better and then I gave my second argument which was we could make lots of friends.
I believe school should not be banished and hopefully my arguments have shown why my side is winning this debate. Vote for CON.
Mr.masterDebator

Pro

I am very sorry I thought you were being pro for this debate i just saw the title and atomically accepted debate!!!!
Posted by KwLm 1 year ago
KwLm
I wish children would stop making foolish debates and go back to school.