Volg
Tumblrnatic

School prepares us for the future

Volg

Con

Hello my friend,
First of all, I am secondary school student. I will defend "School doesn't prepare us for the future" Because of I got bad experience and I tell you. In my school, I chose language class but it wasn't opened and they throwed me maths-science class. It wasn't even my choice. I tried to go another school which has language class. But There is no school has language class. And I have been studying maths-science. After all, I can't be what i want. With such a system, How they can prepare me for the future?

That's my case. Thank you
Tumblrnatic

Pro

I am a secondary school student, like you. School teaches us to be good workers and the consequences of our actions and we learn how to be good citizens. In the Uk, many of us complain about it, but in reality they want the best for us and our futures, We have citizenship lessons to teach us about our governments and our legal rights so that we can make accurate claims.
Volg

Con

Volg forfeited this round.
Tumblrnatic

Pro

the future is a misty and cloudy time and how do we define the past present and future. Time is passing as we debate. Generally yeah. We learn to resolve arguments.
Volg

Con

Volg forfeited this round.
Tumblrnatic

Pro

Tumblrnatic forfeited this round.