School raise fee to students and maintain qualify.

Sendy has forfeited round #2.

School raise fee to sustain and maintain qualify. So that the school can provide us the good stuff.

I personally think schools can raise fee as long as they maintain and also upgrade the facilities. For instance, in Australia, tuition fee increase by 7% each year. Owing to a variety of factors, such as inflation or governments' cuts and whims, schools need to raise fees to sustain their businesses. Besides, it seems to me that this action is less painful than seeing your favorite teaching staffs get sacked, which also an attempt to stay alive. Therefore, I'm convinced that this is a justifiable decision that everyone should comply with it
Posted by Frost07 2 months ago
Hey dude I would totally debate you but could you make your resolve a little bit clearer