Devarshee
Zidane

School students should not have long holidays

Devarshee has forfeited round #3.

Devarshee

Con

According to me school students should have long holidays. At last childhood is the only time when we are truly happy and no worries actually haunt us. If school students don't have long holidays then when will they enjoy their life? In college? Or when adult?
Zidane

Pro

Thank you for you're topic which give me an opportunity to argue now.

First of all, to understand why we people shouldn't have long holidays is that we must know, that the human brain is like a knife, it's important to sharpen them regularly, just how we learn in school almost every day, so that the knife will always be sharp. Now if there is a long holiday, it is like a knife that was not sharpened regularly, therefore students may be stupid in their young age, when they're supposed to be smart.

Regarding enjoying life, well, it doesn't have to be long holidays to play or to go on vacation, right? I think, the best way for a win-win solution, is that the school who change the way they teach, by giving less homework and less topics, but more practice and more depth, still, that doesn't mean we have to have a very long holiday, right? Because it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality.

So, thank you for giving me the opportunity to give me a chance to argue.
What about you? I really hope that you will response.
Devarshee

Con

Thank you for your reply.

But I think we are able do any work when we do it with passion. Initially we students will like these short holidays and study with engrossment , but later it will turn boring and tiresome. Most of us won't study or learn with the same intensity and enthusiasm. Then what's the point of having more school days if the students themselves are not in a state of learning?
Zidane

Pro

Allow me to refute.

I do agree with your statement thaht we should've learn something we have passion on. That is why I said that the school is the one that need to change, but still it doesn't mean long holiday is needed. With no homework, our holiday will be far better, and that is why I'm saying that we need the quality to be better, not the quantity of the holiday.