Dianak
oldman1990

School uniform is a good idea

Dianak

Pro

Nowadays more and more people think that school uniform is the best idea for students who study in schools. No any doubt, and everyone will agree with me, that school is the second home of the children and as we all know at home we are raised in regularity and discipline. So does school, it teaches children to be disciplined and always do the right thing. I think that uniform is one of the ways to teach them how to be disciplined and neat.

What is more, if you have school uniform, you' ll definitely know what to wear in the morning, so you r not going to waste your time and be nervous. Personally for me, it is always a problem deciding what to wear, after which i am becoming really nervous and angry with everyone and it seems that the whole world is guilty for that. But if you have school uniform you always know what to wear and you'll never loose your time time in making this hard decision, especially when you are in a hurry.

Additionally to that, if students will be required to wear school uniform it will decrease the percentage of cruelty, violence and especially theft, as there is no any point for students stealing the same clothes as they already have. There are a lot of more benefits of wearing school uniforms, but those that i already mentioned are the most important and all of them mostly teach children to be disciplined and to cooperate with the community.

Pls be polite while debating as i need to submit this to my teacher. Thnq
oldman1990

Con

I accept,
I will debate you that having mandatory uniforms, as I assume you mean, are not a good Idea for school.
By school I assume you mean K-12 education. If it is broader to include higher education please correct me.
I wish you the best of luck and look forward to a good debate.
Dianak

Pro

I mean k-12 education only, as i mentioned only schools not higher education in universities

Wish you the same!
oldman1990

Con

oldman1990 forfeited this round.
Dianak

Pro

Dianak forfeited this round.
oldman1990

Con

oldman1990 forfeited this round.