Boredso
annaliesepauline

School vs work

Boredso

Pro

Which is worse now school or work. I believe school (most often) is worse than work
annaliesepauline

Con

I believe that school is a very important step in your life. Without school, we would not have the knowledge we need in everyday life nor the social skills we need in work. School may seem to be drawn out long, but we lear so much daily at any level of education. From learning social skills in kindergarden to completing your major at a university, we all benefit from schooling, possibly in different ways.
"Schools is this nations back bones"
-Cam Brady
Boredso

Pro

School can be good and bad. My question is which do you find harder? Why? Would you rather go to school or to work. I said I'd rather work. You have more freedom. Unlike school where you follow certain things people want you to.
annaliesepauline

Con

annaliesepauline forfeited this round.
Boredso

Pro

Boredso forfeited this round.
annaliesepauline

Con

annaliesepauline forfeited this round.
Posted by deadeabear 2 years ago
deadeabear
It depends on what type of school you are talking about along with what type of work. If either are forced then they would be less appealing. If there is a choice then it depends on the choice. I have found that life is full of hoops and in order to move up in the world or make progress towards goals one must jump through a few hoops. Some people are better in a classroom environment, while others need to learn in a hands on environment.