NOOBasaurousR3X
Doyleelliot

School

NOOBasaurousR3X

Con

Ok guys im sure you all have had an issue where the teacher holds you after the last bell of the day telling you to sit down. Now I for 1 think that is not allowed so I researched the topic a little and according to the article 33 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, "No persons may be punished for an offense he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited." Now in my case, our group had finished the required packet thing we had to read and were talking while we waited and we were the only group that had finished and the rest of the class should have been done but they were too busy talking and got yelled causing the teacher to hold us back about 3 mins. In her mini speech my friend tried to stand up 2 times getting told to sit down and he eventually got stood up out of his chair and walked out of the room. What do you think? The bell dismisses you or does the teacher? I'm against teachers holding us after the bell this is an act of punisment and cruelity and i'm not going to tollerate it.
Doyleelliot

Pro

I am ok with the teachers hold us back cause think about it maybe your talking and you get held back. This shows discipline and responsibility for what you did. If they didn't hold you back you would not keep you mouth shut and in the future if you got job you would just keep talking and talking and you would get fired more than likely. And the bell does not notice that not release you from class the teacher does.
NOOBasaurousR3X

Con

NOOBasaurousR3X forfeited this round.
Doyleelliot

Pro

Doyleelliot forfeited this round.
NOOBasaurousR3X

Con

NOOBasaurousR3X forfeited this round.
Doyleelliot

Pro

Doyleelliot forfeited this round.