Scotty553
ClashnBoom

Schools With Their Unnecessary Rules

Scotty553

Con

Schools have started to get on my nerves with their stupid and unnecessary rules (Especially my school).

MY SCHOOL: ALL BOY SCHOOL

I go to school to be educated, not told to get a bloody hair cut! (For the record it's not like down to my shoulders).
I don't even get that rule! They say it looks better and looks better on the school, but they should know that short hair doesn't look good on everybody and also some people who can't have long hair it honestly destroys their confidence. For example I always used to be the kid with heaps of pimples or the person in a low class, having long hair actually makes me feel proud of myself and happy.
Also with this rule you also get bullied from students who are basically brained washed by this rule, another example I was in the library doing work and this guy in my grade come up to me and randomly started yelling "DUDE YOU NEED A F'CKEN HAIRCUT!! E.C.T" while whacking me and drawing unnecessary attention to me and him.
It really annoys me that the school thinks this is ok to happen, they should show more acceptance e.c.t.

So someone please explain my main argument here!?

Short argument: Uniforms, I understand the school needs certain boundaries of what students can wear, but surely long shorts, heavy shirt and blazer is a stupid thing to have even if it's hot during summer - all I ask is like plain jeans and shirt with even a school badge on, there it's not uncomfortable it's neat and gives a nice reflection on the school.

In the end I come to school to be educated and I don't see how being confidant in having long hair or having plain clothes reflects on the school in a bad way or distracts from education.
ClashnBoom

Pro

I accept this debate.
Scotty553

Con

Scotty553 forfeited this round.
Scotty553

Con

Scotty553 forfeited this round.
ClashnBoom

Pro

ClashnBoom forfeited this round.