YourFace
BMS97

Schools offer only uncomfortable seating.

YourFace

YourFace

Pro

Solid, rounded plastic is not comfortable

After about 4 hours of school, my back begins to ache.

The supporting metal beams sit at a temperatures lower than that of liquid nitrogen and are completely shocking to touch.

I dislike school desks.
BMS97

Con

I believe that the lovely seating that we have in our high schools are delightful and comforting!
YourFace

Pro

I believe you are completely wrong. School seating is made to be highly chip and warp resistant, and thus, comfort resistant. The desktops are made of uncomfortable, very cold plastic that causes you to write as if you are riding in a school bus (ill get to that some other time). The welded on book racks are useless, but are the most comfortable thing about the desks when used as a footrest. Even though it is a footrest, the freezing metal cuts into your ankles. School desks are uncomfortable.
BMS97

Con

I love the nice plastic seats and desktops! We are so blessed an lucky to be seated in such quality! The cold metal that you say "cuts through your legs" is pleasant and delightful!
YourFace

Pro

As a human being, the feeling of something breaking our skin, or 'cutting into' us is instinctively one of the worst and harshest pains we can experience. You must have something cutting into your brain if you believe that it is a good feeling.
BMS97

Con

I do not have anything cutting into my brain... And there is nothing cutting into your legs... You being a drama queen... This seats are amazing and we should be thankful we don't sit on the dirt! These seats are the best and that's that!!!!!
YourFace

Pro

By saying these are the best, you are saying that there is by far no other, more comfortable chair, or seat on this planet? Say that to my unbelievably comfortable reclining leather couch that I spend much of my time on.
BMS97

Con

Your couch describes you perfectly! A lazy boy! These seats keep your back upright and straight! It is easy to crack your back over the. Backrest which is one of the best feelings in the world! Now if you want me to, I will go tell all this to your recliner couch and when I'm done.... Imma blow it up!
Posted by AlbinoBunny 3 years ago
AlbinoBunny
What about those wooden science stools, those are annoying.
Posted by Kam63556 4 years ago
Kam63556
Wow, boys. You took this far and have engaged debaters from outside of the classroom. Well done! -Mrs. Snell
Posted by Bstamms17 4 years ago
Bstamms17
I believe we should have sharp rocks to sit on. It would feel much better.
Posted by asatrang337 4 years ago
asatrang337
I agree! Instead of stupid purchases like the new TVs at AHS that are only there for the sole purpose of telling us what's for lunch (as if the sign taped on the wall wasn't effective enough), the school board should provide more comfortable seating for students. We are required to be here until we are 16 so it's only fair that we get some comfort!
Posted by Bstamms17 4 years ago
Bstamms17
These schools should have state of the art luxury seating for us. We go through so much!
Posted by BMS97 4 years ago
BMS97
Vote Placed by danielawesome12 4 years ago
danielawesome12
YourFaceBMS97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con failed to make a serious argument and overused the terms is pleasant and delightful!
Vote Placed by amey 4 years ago
amey
YourFaceBMS97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro posted very good arguments and con just said no to everything
Vote Placed by Skrone 4 years ago
Skrone
YourFaceBMS97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con didn't actually make any arguments. He just said no to everything pro said.