Labib
Amin

Schools should allow junk food in schools.

Labib

Pro

The subject of our debate is - Schools should allow junk food in schools. I am starting my argument by defining the subject. I am deviding the subject as schools, allow and junk food. Schools means the place where students go for education. allow means agree to do something. And junk food means the food what is harmful for our health. But nowadays junk food is known as the fast food.
I am giving my first logic. Students will attempt to smuggle junk food even it is banned. Enforcingsuch a ban would force school officials to dig through lunch boxes, lockers and desk. This would harm student's privecy.
Amin

Con

The subject of the debate is Schools should allow junk food in schools. I am opposing it. Though I am agree with the definitions of the pro, I have also some logic's that proves- schools should ban junk food. You have said in your argument that junk food means the food what is harmful for our health. That is a true statement. It really harms our health.
If schools allow junk food in schools students will get sick by eating those foods. So, schools should not allow junk food in schools.
Now I am giving some anti-logics. You have said that students will attempt to smuggle junk food even it is banned. You have also said that Enforcing such a ban would force school officials to dig through lunch boxes, lockers and desk which would harm student's privecy. But there are many schools that have CC cameras. So they can detect who are eating junk foods.
If schools does not have CC cameras, they can tell the students about the harmful side of eating jaunk food.
Labib

Pro

Now I am giving the second logic. It is up to parents to decide what food their child should eat. They have the right to take decision about their children. If they want their child to eat junk food, school should allow it. Again, the students know what they are eating. Schools can tell them to avoid junk food but can not ban it.
Also, many students come to school who have their home away from school. There could be many problem so that they can not bring tiffine from home. So that they have to buy a tiffine to eat because they stay at school for a very long time. If schools ban junk food they have to eat chips, biscuits etc. which is not a good lunch to eat. So it will also harm their health and study. But if they eat fast food such as burger, pizza, sandwich will not harm their health IF IT IS NOT MADE UNHEALTHYLY. To assure that students are eating healthy food, they can sell it at school cantin. So that schools will be benefited financially and also they can assure the students are eating healthy food.
Junk food is not bad itself. If the fast food companies make it healthy, it can be a part of healthy diet. So we can say that Schools should allow junk food in schools.
Now I am giving some anti-logics- you have said that If schools allow junk food in schools students will get sick by eating those foods. But if schools sell the healthy fast food in school cantin, students will able to eat it and stay healthy.
Amin

Con

Amin forfeited this round.
Labib

Pro

Labib forfeited this round.
Amin

Con

Amin forfeited this round.
Posted by TheBoss 4 years ago
TheBoss
They technically somewhat already have junk food
Posted by 13mshuster 4 years ago
13mshuster
Junk food should be allowed in schools because students are going to eat it before or after school if they don't offer it at school. Students are going to find a way to bring it one way or another. I feel schools should offer extra snacks that students can have the option to buy if they need something extra with their lunch.
Posted by Labib 4 years ago
Labib
8000 (to theantidoter)
Posted by TheAntidoter 4 years ago
TheAntidoter
What is the character limit here?
Posted by ockcatdaddy 4 years ago
ockcatdaddy
my school already allows junk food lol but you have to buiy it from the vending machines
\
Posted by Amin 4 years ago
Amin
I think I can win the debate...