imachair
980730

Schools should teach more sex education

imachair

Pro

First round acceptance and say what stance you are taking. I will be arguing that schools (worldwide) should teach more sex ed. Definitions introduced next round
980730

Con

Position: Con. Lets go!
imachair

Pro

Here are my arguements:
1. I never learnt how to hire a prostitute
2. I dont know what a penis is
3. Most kids are confused about puberty
4. I dont know what supermarket to get sex from
5. I dont have enough sex ed
6. The children laugh whenever someone says something sexual
7. Kids are confused by my ballsack when I show it to them. Probs due to lack of sex ed
8. Asians confused by white pple
9. Insert a 6 befor the number of this question. DOnt understand it? Probs need more sex ed
10. Thats all for know. Gotta go tah class. Le Mercy sorry bonjour
980730

Con

First of all, you don't learn how to hire a prostitute in sex ed. Second, you don't get sex from a supermarket. And #6. of your argument, you prove my point. If kids laugh when the teacher talks abut sex, they shouldn't be in that class in the first place. They are too immature to learn sex ed at that time. Also, you don't show people your ballsac. Asians are not confused by white people. Are you racist, sir? 69. They don't teach that in sex ed. Sex ed just teached youthe dangers of sex, and how to start it up. It doesn't teach you about how to hire a prostitute or 69. It does teach youabout puberty, so that does appy. But most of your argument is invalid to use.
imachair

Pro

Good sir I beleive you missed my point.
Kids like myself have an extremely limited knowledge about sex. Due to the lack of sex ed, kids don't know any of the things I have stated. They need to teach these things, because they are not teaching them now. Kids laugh during sex ed as the are uncomfortable and unsure. More sex ed, especially of my design would help kids. The children are the future. Do you want the future citizens of the world to have a boring sex life? That is why kids need more sex ed.
980730

Con

But actually, good sire, some of the things you listed above are not valid. And also, we don't think that people in the future should have sex all the time and get thousands of girls pregenant, and our world population would grow high and higher, and eventually, the world would collapse and we would all be in extreme poverty. We want a small amount of sex ed. Also, when kids laugh, that are immature. We want them to be mature first then teach them sex ed, so they can understand. We shouldn't waste the teacher's and students time when they don't understand all the stuff, and are too young to learn it. When you are 15 or 16, you are mature enough, and you should learn a good year of sex ed them, but not too early. And also, woe wouldn't have to learn #'s 1, 4, 7 or 8 in sex ed. #9 just comes from immaturity. And if you don't know what a penis is, well, then that is your problem.
imachair

Pro

imachair forfeited this round.
980730

Con

980730 forfeited this round.
Posted by imachair 4 years ago
imachair
Me too
Posted by IntelligentFemaleAtheist 4 years ago
IntelligentFemaleAtheist
I'm interested to see both sides of this, I am on the fence, I think there are many pro's and cons that need to be taken into account not to mention each individual child, as it stands I feel some children develop and mature more than others, some may need to know more earlier, and some may be exposed to it too young. Looking forwards to seeing your views.