NothingSpecial99
Troller808

Science joke battle

Troller808
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

NothingSpecial99

Pro

I thought it would be fun if we could have a science joke battle. RFD not required for voting. One joke per round.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: Dirty joke
Round 3: Scientific Insult
Round 4: Science joke that you think is the most clever.
Troller808

Con

Hello, may the best joker win :P
NothingSpecial99

Pro

If I were an enzyme, I would be DNA Helicase so I can unzip your genes.
Troller808

Con

Billions of neutrinos penetrate you every second...Mind if I join in?
NothingSpecial99

Pro

If I were to rate you, I would rate you a 10"....."""""""

on the pH scale because you're so BASIC
Troller808

Con

The way you are speaking defies the human anatomy... Sorry I can not understand you, I see you lips moving... Ohhh wait are you speaking female Canis lupus familiaris?
NothingSpecial99

Pro

Einstein, Pascal and Newton are playing a game of hide and seek. It is Einstein's turn to count. When he begins counting, Pascal ran as far as he could while Newton calmly drew a square meter and stood on it. When Einstein finished counting he exclaimed, "I found you Newton!" But Newton shook his head and told Einstein, " You found Newton over square meter, you found PASCAL!"
Troller808

Con

A mathematician and an engineer agree to take part in an experiment. They were both placed into a room and at the other end was a beautiful naked women. The experimenter said every 30 seconds they would be allowed to travel half the distance between themselves and the women. The mathematician say this is pointless and walks away to continue working. The engineer agrees to carry on away way. The mathematician looks up from his book and says don't you understand that this is pointless because you will never actually reach her? To which the engineer replys so what pretty soon all be close enough for all practical purposes!

Get it :D ?
Posted by RavenDebater 1 year ago
RavenDebater
A Higgs Boson particle walks into a Catholic Church. He look around at the congregation and exclaims "Hey! You can't have mass without me!"
Posted by OnlineMissionary197 1 year ago
OnlineMissionary197
I told a Chemistry joke today, there was no reaction...
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Did you know that the Irradiated cats have 18 half-lives?

So 2 atoms are in a bar. The first says to the other, "I think I lost an electron". The second one replies, "Are you sure?" The first then says, "I'm positive."

:)
Vote Placed by RavenDebater 1 year ago
RavenDebater
NothingSpecial99Troller808
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: I couldn't stop laughing at Con's dirty joke. Well done, this debate is awesome