Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the Earth Flat?

Agent_Lynx
Ohh_Ze_Wienerschnizal

No, The Earth is certainly not flat. This has been affirmed, Yet a small percentage of people still believe in the flat Earth. If the Earth were flat, Gravity would force the planet into a ball, Proving that the Earth cannot be flat. However, Flat earthers claim that gravity itself does not exist! That is not the case, But even if it were, There would still be proof of the round Earth. For example, When people climb higher, They see further. On a flat planet, This would be impossible as...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Science can violate logic

kyleniel
RMTheSupreme

Just browse and see. https://www. Quora. Com/Does-science-ever-violate-any-laws-of-Logic...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Earth is round rather than flat

Tadlock
PandaXpress

Greetings, It has been a while since I have had a formal debate on the internet, So I chose an easy topic to cut my teeth on. I used to get on this site every once and a while, And I know there used to be a flat-earther population here, So bring me your best. -The first round will be acceptance and defining any terms you want-The second round will be our main arguments, No rebuttals-The third roun...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Evolutionists claim we evolved from rocks to avoid worshiping their lord and savior

Kent_Hovind
32doni32nido32

You need your billions of years for your rocks evolutionists, I will debate anyone who takes interest with 3/4ths of my brain power tied behind my back just to make it fair. Just remember i do have a PHD First round is for acceptance...

33 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

If Aliens exist, Should we stop making alien movies?

colindebates
RMTheSupreme

I think we can all agree that aliens exist, But what if they came to Earth in peace? We would surely attempt to get along with them but what would happen if they saw our depiction of aliens in films, Books, And video games? It could really offend them. So I think we should try to stop depicting aliens the way we do....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Intelligent life in the universe.

ardidong
backwardseden

The universe is about 15. 7 billion years old, And many star systems must have formed before our own. If intelligent life had been there billions of years before life on earth, Then at least there would be signs showing this. By signs I mean radio signals or even a visit. We have been here only just over three billion years. No! There is no intelligent life in the universe; only ours....

Voting Period
61 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Were you there?

Kent_Hovind
jackgilbert

Were you there?...

2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is evolution real

jackgilbert
LoveRichardDawkins

Unfortunately, Most of the population today believe in evolution, More specifically macro-evolution. But believe me when I say that it is not because of the evidence. You will understand this concept as you read. But anyway Macro-evolution is the belief that life started as one organism and that organism reproduced and slowly developed into million of species in a process that took millions and millions of years. For example, It is believed that in the space of 2 million years, A dog can develop...

Debating Period
62 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The world is 6000 years old and God is God and created all

WhoPutYouOnThePlanet
Kent_Hovind

Were you there?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

is evolution real

jackgilbert
John_Eaton

For the first round please just accept the debate. Arguments will begin next round....

Debating Period
66 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago