Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Marxist Capitalists control the economy.

Max.Wallace
SebUK

Deny it and the BOP is on you. Bring it commie cappie Marx....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

We are NOT the only intelligent living beings in the universe.

DebatesDebate
Jellyfysh624

First round will be on what side you are on second round will be reasons, explanations, thoughts, etc. Third round will be left for any last thoughts or remarks My position in this is: we are not the only intelligent living beings in the known universe. Defining my terms: Intelligent Living Beings (ILB): when I say this, what I mean is; MultiCellular Organisms that are developed enough to construct cities, buildings, transportation, and possess the ability to advance in fields such as...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Is Illuminati real?

Tacos69
Imperfiect

Has science gone to far? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPCkcKNUVoo...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: hydraulic fracturing should continue to be used

moneystacker
Atheist-Independent

RUles: 1. Round one is just for clarification however con can post argument in round 1 if he wants or wait. 2. don't forfeit I am giving you 72 hours 3. have fun...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

a resolution to limit the amount OF US terriortory permited for hydralic FRACTURING

moneystacker

Rules 1. Round 1 is just me pointing out rules pro accepting 2. pro will post first argument in round 2 and I will post mine and then respond 3. only accept if you will debate. 4. have fun and please don't make sources your full argument. I will provide as many as I can but try t actually argue to so you can have a chance to beat me....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

dirtyness in city

arpit101
Reeseroni

hello..everyone..this topic is relating to dirtiness in city that everyone is watching but could not do anything as proper action is not taken. dirtiness is may cause for the growth of many diseases that is caused because of this wastage. dirtiness can be easily seen everyone where there is disposal of waste, in the villages there is proper disposing system. in cities very people are educated but they do not use their brains and throw the wastage like plastics, vegetable waste, unwanted material...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

cruelty on animals

arpit101
Dr.Walrus

hello.this topic is about cruelty on animals that is increasing day by day..do u all think that animals are beaten unnecessarily without any reason? animals like cows and buffalo are beaten with sticks. donkey and ox are made to carry heavy loads on their backs and beaten with stick. in villages people kill tigers s if they see it. snakes are cruelly killed without no reason. do you that government besides all the actions and policies is unable to stop this action? do you think that people shoul...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

i determine where cause and effect ends and begins

vi_spex
GoOrDin

no matter where in the chains you say the effect ends its true, as the previus causes and effects are implied, when I say cause and effect is logic, another cause is already impliead as you cant have a cause without another cause causing it...

Debating Period
31 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Evolution is true and Creationists are dumb

Vox_Veritas
GoOrDin

First Round is for acceptance. Burden of Proof is on my opponent because I am not making a claim I am merely bringing into question Creationist claims....

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Spirit Science is quantum quackery.

DanK
kebomystic

Three round debate, 1st round: acceptance/ opening argument. 2nd round: Rebuttal/ arguments. 3rd round: Rebuttal/ closing statement; no new arguments. Please cite sources, no abusive content will be tolerated. For those who subscribe to the site known as Spirit Science they may find Jordan's rhetoric impressive, as he borrows many terms from quantum mechanics to explain the ideas in his New Age philosophy. This impression quickly wears off when you find that every term is being badly misused...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago