Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is the grapevine of telepathy, no more real then a dilution of the grandeur of schizoaffective.

2far4u2CharlesDarwin
noobdebatr123

What is Is the grapevine of telepathy, within delusions of grandeur schizoaffective ability? https://www.grammar.com/lay-lie or a blessing in disguise? So it seems that within our genetic code there is/are all of the abilities from all walks of lives existence throughout nature be it to the simplest of organisms to us the so-called dominant species. Science has shown us that this is so and what we still argue within a factual evidence bias of the arc of the covenant vault within the worldw...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Do we need doctors?

Akhenaten
Heterosapien

Doctors are useless and out of date. They use 200 year old theories about how the human body works which are totally irrelevant to current findings. Good health costs nothing. Yet, doctors charge an arm and a leg for what? I say nothing. Its a scam. If anybody can prove that being a doctor is not a scam. Then, please step forward and get ready to be humiliated....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

is Evolution a real and occurring process?

Im_Intelligent
dukeofpanda

My argument is simple, evolution is a real process that effects every living entity Evolution is proven via *Fossil record *Natural selection *Genetics *Geology *Chemistry *Mutation *Experimentation and observation. i look forward to debating you if you accept....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should we shut down NASA

Music_and_space
Tracer11

I think that we should keep NASA up for the sake of Knowledge and the benefits they've given us, and if you don't believe me just look at Nasa.gov...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should the next Cambridge dictionary include the word "YEET!"?

chief_kieaf69
SuperDucky_101

"Yeet" has been around in the society only for months, but it has already acquired great popularity, especially in Academic circles. Research indicates it is about to replaced the words 'yes', 'no' and other useful expressions. To illustrate my point, I am providing the following example: "Babe, I am pregnant!" - "Yeet!" /interpret: "You are going to make a great single mother!". Other important use cases: "That is a good idea.", "No, I have not eaten your bagel, you fat pig.", "I like trains"...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Scientific Problems with the Big Bang

jrardin12
Im_Intelligent

The Big Bang has a number of scientific problems. Big-bang supporters are forced to accept on "blind faith" a number of notions that are completely inconsistent with real observational science. These are: missing monopoles, the flatness problem, inflating the complexities, not enough antimatter and missing population III stars....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is god real?

T4nn3rb
conservative.justice

As a man of science I say god doesn't exist. The world was made of molecules into new types of molecules into explosions into galaxys into more molecules and so on and so on. God doesn't make sense in science cause molecules can't make super humans (gods) to control us....

Debating Period
28 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Doctors are mostly unnecessary.

Akhenaten
Frost_troll

Doctors are mostly unnecessary. Doctors are useless and out of date. They use 200 year old theories about how the human body works which are totally irrelevant to current findings. Good health costs nothing. Yet, doctors charge an arm and a leg for what? I say nothing. Its a scam. If anybody can prove that being a doctor is not a scam. Then, please step forward and get ready to be humiliated....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Scientific Evolution experiments Prove Humans Created not formed by nature!

FollowerofChrist1955

Today we prove God exists to the World! Today we give physical proof of Gods existence, and IF SO it means Heavens existence and Hells existence is also true! Believe it or not!requires facts to play! God has revealed that there has never been scientific evidence proving that Human/Animal Life wasn't created and placed here by God. Science did however prove beyond all doubt NATURE cannot produce from nothing Living, breathing...

Challenge Period
85 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Humans evolved from marine mammalians

Masterful
frankfurter50

I am an established biologist in the field of marine biology. It is my understanding that humans have adaptations similar to some marine mammals. At some point during our evolutionary history. [1] There is plenty of evidence to support this claim, with first and foremost, Japan has one of the highest life expediencies out of any country in the world [A] s...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago