Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

ban islam

vi_spex
SugatShanker

the curse of islam demonstrates the truth of non peace to muslims... ban islam from all civilized nations, contain them in islamic countries with an option for them to leave.. -convertrix...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

universe,time ever existent

infinitum
CallumFerguson

i think that saying universe and time always existed is a safer assumption than a creation,creator and evolution....

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

ban islam

vi_spex
CuriousFear

ban islam or kill all muslims are the only solution to the sickness of islams existence muslims are not immoral if they have no choice.. islam must be banned from all civilized nations, so that the curse of war becomes clear to muslims, as they will be forced to live in muslims countries or will have to convert to escape that horror prison.. islam is not a religion but a political way of creating a war with no end.. a religion is relied on, while islam is forced on people.. so without a ch...

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

This house believes that: On Balance: Resolved: you can just ask people why they're white

UtherPenguin
Skepsikyma

Rules: -Vote bombing is allowed and encouraged -Logical Fallacies are allowed and encouraged...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

ban islam

vi_spex
CallumFerguson

ban islam or kill all muslims are the only solution to the sickness of islams existence muslims are not immoral if they have no choice.. islam must be banned from all civilized nations, so that the curse of war becomes clear to muslims, as they will be forced to live in muslims countries or will have to convert to escape that horror prison.. islam is not a religion but a political way of creating a war with no end.. a religion is relied on, while islam is forced on people.. so without a cho...

Voting Period
16 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Justifying a Flat Earth scientifically as proposed in Islamic cosmology

solar145254
CallumFerguson

Flat Earth: Going West past America there's is China Dimensional space is a point of view Really it's linked dimensions where America is a dimension linked to each time you go West and reach it again The fixed shape of the locality between lands is a nexus of linked dimensions that manifest the eastern land when going further west The nexus is not actually dimensional space it's an idealistic comprehension of a nexus of linked dimensions...

Voting Period
19 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Clean/Renewable Energy is the ideal source of energy (Over fossil fuels)

JasonBran
BBKelKel

Okay, first, I will start off by stating my arguments, and introduce my topic. I believe renewable energy is the ideal source of energy for the future for many reasons 1. Renewable energy will never run out As fossil fuels do run out, as they are non-renewable, renewable energy will not. They come in natural forms such as sun and wind which are things that will never run out. 2. Fossil fuels pollute earth and melt polar ice caps As shown in numerous studies, the use of fossil fuels h...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Fix "Mother" Earth - How can it be done?

psif

Can we fix "Mother" Earth"? If not, it is best to ignore this debate. There's no need for nihilism or negativity here. Serious inquiries and thoughts only. Persons between 30 and 70 only (sorry, but one day you will understand why). The hope is to somehow take this debate from word and eventually to action. This is my (psif) first debate, first opinion, first anything on the site. I don't care about this site or any persons on this site, my intention is invalid. If somehow action, a movement...

Challenge Period
10 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Evolution is a religion

Thiest_1998
rbhutoria

Hi I'm Thiest and I believe that evolution and science is an oymoron because science by definition is a study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. and since evolution does none of those things I challenge anyone to prove me wrong. By evolution I am talking about: Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the "big bang" Chemical evolution: all elements "evolved" from hydrogen Stellar evolution: star...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The earth is spherical and spinning

Edlvsjd
Ramshutu

My opponent accuses me of "dropping several points" he claims to make in favor of a spherical earth. I cause him of the same. Since the forums are an informal format for debate, I've chosen to make this formal, so that each argument is discussed and more or less settled in a formal way. My opponent also uses plenty of insults in his argument, so this way we can try to eliminate some of this. I would love to go back to believing the earth is a ball again, and put this behind me. He seems pretty s...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago