Science Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Age of The Earth (Team Debate)

creationtruth
lannan13

Team Debate on The Age of The Earth Affirmative Position (Pro): The Earth is less than 10,000 years old. Negative Position (Con): The Earth is greater than 4,000,000,000 years old. <...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

Evolution

LionOfJudah
Hillary4Prez

i dont believe that evolution is a good explanation for the origins of life... in fact, i believe its impossible... i will be arguing against someone who believes that Evolution is a good explanation for the origin of life...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Flat Earth

LionOfJudah
fishhunter61

i will be arguing in favor of the idea that the earth is a flat, non-rotating plane......

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Carbon Dating uses zero relative comparisons

GoOrDin

Do tot he fact that Carbon dating methods use zero relative comparable evidence or math, I move, to prove: That Carbon dating and anyone who puts an amount of belief in it, to structure their belief structure ( their attitude towards discussions and thoughts/ideas ) is entirely Foolish and Unscientific. Challenge me....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Space Colonization, entirely stupid.

GoOrDin
brainFreeze

I move, to prove that space colonization is stupid. It is unfeasible, unethical, unpractical, unreasonable, and foreseeably unattainable. challenge me....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

know=physical experience

vi_spex
Natsu145

a blind person cant know what is on a picture i am showing him...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

know=physical experience

vi_spex
theteamnoob

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

know=physical experience

vi_spex
Behold

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Big Bang Theory

dheaslip
malalo75

There is no solid evidence of the Big Bang Theory or Evolution, which leaves an open door for the unproved existence of God. Round 1.) State evidence on both sides Round 2.) Discuss legitimacy and meaning of each claim Round 3.) Gather evidence and compare sides...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Earth: Spherical vs Flat

Black-Jesus
Edlvsjd

Recently I've come across a lot of flat-Earthers for some reason on the internet recently. The burden of proof is on both parties as I set up the debate so that both parties are making an affirmative claim. Pro is spherical Earth model, which is me, and Con is flat Earth model, my opponent.FOUR ROUNDS:1st Round: Acceptance/Opening statements2nd Round: Opening arguments3rd Round: Rebuttals/More arguments4th Round: More rebuttals/Closing statements...

Debating Period
27 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago